Get to the Choppah!

Started by sotoolslinger, March 22, 2011, 09:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Quote from: Army of One on March 22, 2011, 11:17:09 AM
Oh yeah......!!!! I say do it....!! Do it now....!!!! Multiple weapon stn's....? Turrets....? With heavy calibre guns...? Rotary barrelled....? Turrets crewed or not....? Missile armament....? One big rotor..? Contra rotating..? Two rotors on wings.....? With loadsa weapon pylons.....? Get at it.....!!!! Oh....by the way....what ya doing with the rest of the Hind..? If it's up for sale/swop/bin can I make a bid.....?......cheers.....H

Calm down and take a deeeeeeeeeeep breath It's only a helicopter after all...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

raafif

great idea but where do the china ducks come in ??

Maybe a squadron insignia -- 3 china ducks on the wall ....
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

Taiidantomcat

This is one I never thought I would see in plastic!  :o Update early and often  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Army of One

Guns...! Guns...!!! Gotta have lotsa guns....!!!! And not just 'Hey pal,just what ya see......!' make some up like.....rail guns,ion cannon or even phased plasma cannon in whatever watt range you want......!!!!
I'll be back........to see how it's going...... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

sotoolslinger

;) :lol: :rolleyes:
Well even in 1/48 the kits are so big my Model table is not big enough for the both of them  :banghead: I guess this will give me the inspiration to finally clean out my FIL's old office so I have more room. :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

ChernayaAkula

Of course, with two Hind fuselages as left-overs, you just have to find a way to make a twin boom aircraft out of those!  :wacko:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sotoolslinger

;) :thumbsup: Yeah and I think it probably needs to have an A-10 fuselage :wacko:
I amuse me.

jcf

sotoolslinger

Hey now :o I actually have two A-10s :wacko: Now with an almost complete Hind in the middle......
I amuse me.

Army of One

Oh....do it.....do it...!!!!!! For all that is holy....an mod out there command him to do this.....and do it soon.....!!!! Be worth seeing it for the load out alone.....!!!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

sotoolslinger

I'll get to her. I am still putting my new room together :thumbsup:
I amuse me.

raafif

twin-Hind ? -- joined at the stub-wing & horiz.stabulator with inter-meshing main blades (so no tail-rotor) ??  sounds like Kayman should build it ! -- new Marines whif-bird ?
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.

Army of One

Ooooohhh.....what a beastie that would be.....not sure about the mechanics of it.....but sounds awesome...!!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

sotoolslinger

Quote from: raafif on March 26, 2011, 05:07:25 PM
twin-Hind ? -- joined at the stub-wing & horiz.stabulator with inter-meshing main blades (so no tail-rotor) ??  sounds like Kayman should build it ! -- new Marines whif-bird ?
Not what I was thinking. What I had in mind to start out with was a twin boom A-10 with the boom tails being leftover HIND tails.
But I will have a complete HIND fuse (minus rotor) and after cleaning and organizing the stash I find I have 4 :blink: A-10s .
SO NOW I am thinking rotorless HIND fuselage with twin booms made out of A-10'S :wacko:
I amuse me.

arkon

the plastic gods demand sacrifice