1:48 Monogram F-105 - Update 16th Jan 2012

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, March 23, 2011, 05:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Couple of quick pics of the cockpit in place. Given that I'm going to close the canopies on this one, this likely to be the best view of it any of us will see  :rolleyes: Ahh well.

As ever I'm happy to answer any questions and/or comments. Any criticism is welcome too. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Ian

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

Looking good Ian, but you've really thrown me with these "backward" (I assume) mods  :blink: No real idea where this is going ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Some great work in the cockpit areas there n on the fuselage mods......I'm with Chris as well....stumped as to which way it's going.....
Kinda makes me wish I'd bought the cheap as chips F105G I think it was in a hobbycraft sale a while back....monogram 1/48 I think.....few on the shelf in Crewe for just over £5....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Confuscious (maybe)

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

FAR148

They say Big Girls need lovin too!

Looks great Ian :thumbsup:

Steven L :cheers:

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Thanks for the comments, Steven. Like a number of What If projects this has been well and truly shelved since last Spring and wont be coming back-out until we have re-located and settled-in. Always easier to transport a kit, as opposed to a built-up model.

Ian

Confuscious (maybe)