SuperChopper?

Started by sotoolslinger, March 30, 2011, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sotoolslinger

Off world you say :wacko: Do not tempt the Toolslinger ;) You know dang well that I will paint this sucker red and purple tiger stripes :rolleyes:
As to the big gun, the front landing gear pivot up and the gun extends down  :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

sotoolslinger

As to the spanker my gun is a tri barrel high velocity 40 mm cannon :thumbsup: However there will be a double barrel rocket launcher on her somewhere  :wacko:
I amuse me.

Tuck

Looks like a perfect vehicle for ops on Pandora....is it too late to add face masks to your crew?  :lol:
"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

sotoolslinger

That's from Avatar ,right? Someday I will have to see that :blink:
I amuse me.

sotoolslinger

How to avoid massive PSR ;cover all the major seams with greeblies  ;D
Um I mean superdetailing :rolleyes:

Also modded and reinforced the landing gear to clear the BFG

I amuse me.

Taiidantomcat

I try to cover seams the same way!  :lol: Looking great  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Mossie

With that length it looks like a badass Bristol Belvedere! :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

jsport

Please consider earthly USMC grey shades ;D Would flatter it's maker the most.

sotoolslinger

Thanks all y'all :thumbsup: I actually am thinking along the lines of really neutral grays and browny greens for the paint work. :blink:
I amuse me.

MiB

Some fictional special police corp colors?
My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

sotoolslinger

So far my mental pictures are of a group of mercenaries in a near future, post apocalypse world running around searching for surviving humans :o  Imagine a private security firm who are testing this new bad arse chopper for a gov't, on a fully stocked, hardened ,secret military base when the inevitable zombie horde shows up :wacko:
The nose 30 mm mocked up

I amuse me.

Mossie

Games Workshop Zombies..... :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

Words can't describe the awesomeness of this!  :bow:

Interesting way of adapting the AH-64 TADS/PNVS.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sotoolslinger

Are Games Workshops Zombies particularly cool :unsure:  :blink: Cause this kinda needs to be in a dio :wacko:
I thought I needed to make her look as different as possible from the parent kits and since Wyrmshadow was kind enough to donate the Apache carcass I just had to get those parts in :wub: :thumbsup:+ don't it look cool :mellow:
Sorta blendification

I gotta go get more putty tomorrow :rolleyes: :blink:
I amuse me.

MiB

Quote from: sotoolslinger on April 19, 2011, 02:36:20 PM
So far my mental pictures are of a group of mercenaries in a near future, post apocalypse world running around searching for surviving humans :o  Imagine a private security firm who are testing this new bad arse chopper for a gov't, on a fully stocked, hardened ,secret military base when the inevitable zombie horde shows up
Mumble muble....good idea....maybe I can make a movie! ;)
My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"