Started by PACOPEPE, April 10, 2011, 04:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

Nice and interesting. As a Do335 in the american side.  :thumbsup: :cheers:

arkon

another one that looks like it should have been in rw :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PACOPEPE

Fisher P-75 P. 219th Fighter Group. Saipan. Marianas Island. August of 1945.

All the best
Fran

AXU

What can I say?...OUTSTANDING !!!  :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:
You did a good job there,congrats !

Alex

ChernayaAkula

That looks soooooo awesome on a tricycle landing gear!  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Wouldn't have looked out of place in "Sky Crawlers"! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sequoiaranger

Hey, this is whif-land, so the fact that the United States Air Force didn't come into being until September of 1947 is really irrelevant!

[up until the creation of the USAF, it was the Department of the Army that controlled flying things for them (United States Army Air Corps); the Navy and Marines had, and still have, separate air services.]
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

PR19_Kit

Fantastic thinking and workmanship.  :thumbsup: :bow:

Perhaps a few more prop blades though?  ;D ;) :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Absolutely terrific, love it ---

Just the sort of thing I like. I had this posted some time ago but the pics have disappeared.

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,11128.15.html

But it's along the same line of thought

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Pablo1965

Pull and push is a brilliant concept, but contrarotating propellers  are not necessary due to the push and pull concept that eliminates the torque, thus being able to use larger propellers, but maybe I'm wrong, whether to have greater range, uses a single rotor in cruise flight. Either way the plane is a real beauty. :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

PR19_Kit

But you'd need the smaller props so as not to hit the ground with the rear ones on take-off. If you need to absorb the power contra-props are the answer there. Makes more sense to then have the front and rear props the same size.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Ed S

Brilliant. Great modification and the finish turned out really well.

Good one!   :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Green Dragon

Another cracker Fran, love it!  :wub:

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Pablo1965

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 09, 2011, 02:16:56 PM
But you'd need the smaller props so as not to hit the ground with the rear ones on take-off. If you need to absorb the power contra-props are the answer there. Makes more sense to then have the front and rear props the same size.

Naturally, that makes sense. Although after seeing him again, I realize that it is also a more beautiful in this setting and it therefore includes other compelling reasons to do so. :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow: