Main Menu

Cosford Pics

Started by van883, April 11, 2011, 02:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Ah yes, worked for me 2nd time around too.

Very good quality piccies and I think I remember the guy taking that one of our stand. He had a pricey DSLR with a zonking lens on it, I wondered how he'd get the whole stand in focus at one go, but he almost managed it.

The Peregrine and Sea Jav were brill, I never saw them for real but wish I had.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Quote from: van883 on April 11, 2011, 02:33:10 PM

Aaarggh...! The lovely little model the me n Harold got asked so many questions about at Crewe.....I think my input was '......I think it started life as a Sherman.....(shrugs shoulders.....)....'
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

Quote from: Army of One on April 15, 2011, 06:39:56 AM
Aaarggh...! I think my input was '......I think it started life as a Sherman.....(shrugs shoulders.....)....'

Correct  ;D :wacko:
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

JayBee

Well it is bleedin' obvious it started life as a Sherman, but what the He11 is it's designation, and role, now :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Army of One

Yeah I know.....but no one told me when I was sat behind the table on my own.....so that's all I could say......didn't know what else to say.... :unsure:....other than 'it's olive drab'ish......'
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

its the T31 Demolition Tank. Uncle Sam's attempt to create something similar to our Churchill AVRE.

The side tubes are rocket launchers. the main gun is a 105 howitzer. The model is of the prototype (so its technically a real world model). The proposed production version would have had a dozer blade fitted as well. Some thing I may just add to the model at some point.
Unfortunately,

NARSES2

If no one has any objections I will collate the photos on my return from my travels and post over on the general section of he board as well. Some of the members are grumbling a little and in all fairness the models deserve a geater audience

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

I have no issues about that chris :)
Unfortunately,

PR19_Kit

Chris,

Pleeeeeease do, anything for a peaceful life!  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Martin H

Thread moved to the main forum.
Unfortunately,