T

TSR2 models

Started by The Wooksta!, June 06, 2004, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

First off, welcome aboard Omega13, good to have you here. Secondly, thats a damm fine pair of ideas you have there.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

See how easy it's becoming to blame you ? :dum:
I heard Thor is related to Kerry Fraser.......  :P
Hehehehehehe....Nev, you slay me !

:lol:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Thanks for the links, geoff !

I think that is the armour I saw before....for some reason, I thought it was 600th scale !

I'm going to drop them a line and see about ordering.....

Cheers !

And kerry Fraser is a ref in the NHL, Nev'x just *trying* to be funny, cause I blame Calgary not winning the cup on Kerry's great ( and one sided ) calls.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

TsrJoe

well truth is most certainly stranger than fiction...there was a such a proposal by NASA. in co'operation with Vickers to convert a TSR.2 to a vg. research aircraft with a 'Swallow type' wing ! (similar to that shown in the NASA. vg. design in Derek Wood's 'Project Cancelled')

ill dig out the drawings and post em up on the TSR forum site...

happy modelling...cheers, joe  :ph34r:

...now whos going to be first to do a long span high altitude recce one, chuckle ???
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

0MEGA13

thanks guys, i've some good ideas but sadly not the time, talent and patience i would like to create.