Got a few to trade or sell...

Started by deathjester, April 26, 2011, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathjester

Well, I do like early British jet fighters, but what do you not need anymore?

I was planning to give the lot away for a nice kit of the TSR-2, or something else interesting (secret projects jets, etc)

deathjester

Quote from: chrisonord on June 08, 2011, 04:50:57 PM
Hya Jason,
Have you still got the S-3 Viking ? I would like to give it a new home if so. I will swap you 29 me 109's for it :rolleyes: :lol:
Let me know the total damage and your paypal addy again and I will pay you for it.
Cheers,
Chris
:lol: :lol: :cheers: :lol: :lol: Very good!!! I actually have 3 pre-built 109's, and a desert sand 190 I was gonna give you!  Do you want them too?

Still got the S-3 - with postage, £8.  Email is: jayandria@gmail.com
Anything else you are especially after that I can turn up?  

And would you prefer the parcel to be 'Red Cross', or for a little continental flair, 'Medicines sans Frontieres'...! :wacko: :wacko:

chrisonord

The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

deathjester

Cheers mate - It'll be on it's way in the next couple of days  :thumbsup:

Army of One

Mr DJ....the only early Brit jet I got is a Hunter....Mk6 I think....UK n Swiss markings......comes with some weird looking AAM's....I don't mind sending cash....you got any other interests....? Got a  few single engine WW2 fighters.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

deathjester

Quote from: Army of One on June 09, 2011, 02:44:49 PM
Mr DJ....the only early Brit jet I got is a Hunter....Mk6 I think....UK n Swiss markings......comes with some weird looking AAM's....I don't mind sending cash....you got any other interests....? Got a  few single engine WW2 fighters.....
I do already have a Hunter, but I reckon another won't hurt :lol: - BTW I have learned that Airfix Hunter wings perfectly fit the wing cut-outs on the Novo Wyvern....hmmm...!

Can we remind each other of our addresses - I don't think I still have yours since our iphone had a meltdown :angry: :angry:

Mr.Creak

Just noticed this thread.
By accident I happen to have a spare Airfix 72 scale TSR2 if you're still interested. (It's still shrink-wrapped too).
What if... I had a brain?

deathjester

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...if he's still interested, he says - cheeky monkey!!  What did you want of what's left of the started bunch?

....and how exactly do you accidentaly buy a TSR2?!!

PM me your address, and I'll get them parceled up.

THANK YOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army of One

Your surprise package is en route.......I have the one you sent.......many thanks...........hope you ain't disappointed......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

deathjester

I'm not disappointed at all - that's brilliant, thank you!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

deathjester

Hi there!
I have for sale some nice little 1/144 scale kits, if anyones interested!

Minicraft B-25H/J Mitchell bomber
Minicraft B-26B Marauder
Hasegawa J7W Shinden
2x Revell AV8B Harrier II's

£3.50 each, or £12 the lot!

Payal, swaps, PO's accepted - sisters in law, SWMBO, children, 'fraid not -I have all of those :thumbsup:

BTW: I also have, though in 1/400 scale, the Boeing SST from Monogram, and an Air Force One VC-25 in 1/200 scale.

Army of One

Dibs the shinden n harriers (both) plse.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

deathjester

No problem mate - that Shinden is a sweet little kit!  What's your pleasure - swap or 'Kerching!'??

Army of One

Prob gonna have to be beer tokens as I'm not sure I got anything ud want........from our last trade n ur interest's I think we differ modelling wise....unless they changed a bit....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!