Sand Viper.........!!

Started by Army of One, April 30, 2011, 02:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

I am working feverishly trying to finish it.......it will be posted tomorrow.....I am at the mo waiting for stuff to dry prior to decaling......there is no way it will be on tonight.....it will be on by tea time tomorrow.....SWMBO'd won't let me use her hairdryer......!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Actually......just two things left to do....one of those is charge SWMBO camera.....pics will be posted in the am.....varnish drying quicker than expected....... ;D
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

Not finished yet.....armament to go on.....then final coat of varnish.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

AXU

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

tanktastic43

Army of One

It is finished now.......hope you like it....... ;D
[][/
[[/img]
[[/img]
[[/img]
[[/img]
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

AXU

Again...I like it. :wub: :thumbsup:
I could borrow the concept  ;D,very intresting.
Alex

Army of One

Many thanks for the kind words........they are very much appreciated..... :thumbsup:.......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Taiidantomcat

I love it!! Really cool! fits the sci fi role perfectly  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

Very coool :mellow: Beautiful build :wub: :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

tanktastic43

Good concept, good build. Well done.  :thumbsup:

tt43.

Army of One

Many thanks to all.......I gotta admit that it was a it rushed in the end and it shows in certain parts.....the original idea was to do the F86D as an Israeli a/c....then I thought that would be to simple....I thought about attaching some Me 262 engines to the wing and making it an early Czech jet fighter.....frustration and the purchase of a Games Workshop razor saw (awesome piece of kit) and this is how it ended up. I had wanted the wings to pivot as it is a very manoeuvrable little beast.....but that failed due to overexertion while drilling n not having the time to correct it......the canopy was an accident....as the fighter operates mainly from a desert planet I wanted to try and have a smoke effect on the canopy....while messing around I found a black permanent marker which when applied to the clear sprue holding the canopy parts appeared to give the effect I was after. Wrong..!!!!  :banghead: Once started....oh well....pilot just very well protected...I was going to fit a gun but time ran out.
  As I said, I had lost interest with this until about a week ago when the thing was together with an undercoat on.....saw a few things I wanted to address but time was against me....I loved the result last night when it was painted n decaled......makes me wish my inspiration came earlier so I could have done a better job......thanks have to go to my son Max  :thumbsup: and his efforts at Mac D's to provide the engines...... ;D.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!