Pan Am Airship in 1/888-ish scale

Started by Brian da Basher, May 10, 2011, 01:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

My favourite way of flight. Very nice and coooool  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :bow: :bow:

Ed S

Brian, Good to see you back and creative as ever.  Great idea and well done.   :thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

frank2056

That's a cool looking and believable Airship, Brian! Now you need an in-scale 747 flying next to it...

Doc Yo

philp

Somebody better nominate this for the Whiffies (since I am not doing any more this year).

Great idea and great execution.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Cobra

Awesome Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Brian da Basher is Go ;D Keep up the Great work! any chance of doing a USCG Version? Dan

Alvis 3.14159

Zounds! That's fantabulous!

Alvis Pi

Tophe

(Waiting answers about the old topics' destruction, I am still here and) I clap my hands loudly, so wonderful a model, congratulations... :thumbsup: :bow:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Eddie M.

Glad to have you back BdaB! Outstanding work, as usual!! ;D
Look behind you!

matrixone

Very nice model and idea for a whiff! :thumbsup:

Matrixone

sequoiaranger

Absolutely spot-on concept and creativity!

But I second ysi_maniac's "criticism"--the aft jet would be sucking exhaust from the front jet. Woulda been better to offset the jets a little. Airships are traditionally slow, so if the forward jets were simply eliminated....? or one pair of jets put on stub winglets?
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

kitnut617

When you decided to make a return entrance Brian, you certainly know how to do it ---  :lol:

Brilliant idea   :bow: :bow:

and very nicely done  :thumbsup: :wub:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Supertom

"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Chap

Brian,

Lovely work and it's great to see you posting again!

~Steve