Eduard

Started by Maverick, May 11, 2011, 07:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Gonna need so many of those 1/72 Fishbeds!  :wub:

I really wish Zvezda would scale-down their Pe-2. Gorgeous aircraft!

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 11, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
<...>
I assume the B.24 will be the Hasegawa kit ?

I'd say so. I think they already did a rebox of the Haegawa Liberator.
Apparently, they're also throwing in a new plastic sprue with some version-specific parts. Going by the sprue layout, I'd assume it's been made by Eduard themselves.

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Old Wombat

The L-29 Delfin is pretty close to a "must have", as would be a L-159 Alca.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

KiwiZac

Is this the first "modern" injected Delfin kit? I know KP had one out years ago.
Zac in NZ
#avgeek, modelbuilder, photographer, writer. Callsign: "HANDBAG"
https://linktr.ee/zacyates

PR19_Kit

I've still got a couple of those 'plastic bag' KP Delfin kits, smuggled out across the 'Iron Curtain' way back in the 70s!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

I was waiting for the 72nd e wing - I'm presuming that with the post war options, it'll have the post war wings with the late wheel blisters.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

zenrat

Now, if their 1/72 MiG 21 is a good as their 1/72 MiG 15... :wub:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

The Fishbeds look VERY promising.

chrisonord

I like the look of the Mig 21's too, but the shoal I have is too big as it is....hmm.Maybe? :wacko:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

The Wooksta!

Nabbed a 72nd Spitfire IXe profipack over the weekend.  No post war wing blisters, so if you want to do any of the post war options, you'll need to steal the wing from the XVIe bubbletop profipack and use the wartime decal options in the XVIe dual combo set.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Gondor

As I was going to bed last night I was scrolling through Facebook and saw that eduard are to release duering 2023 1/72 Bf 109 F's followed by G and K versions as well but no date given for G and K versions.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

Quote from: Gondor on December 24, 2022, 05:21:52 PMAs I was going to bed last night I was scrolling through Facebook and saw that eduard are to release duering 2023 1/72 Bf 109 F's followed by G and K versions as well but no date given for G and K versions.

Gondor

Didn't happen to notice if they are new tooling's or someone else's dressed up did you ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 25, 2022, 03:08:53 AM
Quote from: Gondor on December 24, 2022, 05:21:52 PMAs I was going to bed last night I was scrolling through Facebook and saw that eduard are to release duering 2023 1/72 Bf 109 F's followed by G and K versions as well but no date given for G and K versions.

Gondor

Didn't happen to notice if they are new tooling's or someone else's dressed up did you ?

New toolings from what I remember. There was a picture of a 3D/CAD model. They have recently done some of the E's and the G-14 based S-199 so it's not too much difficulty to add a couple of sprues to cover the differences for the majority of the versions in a simmilar though better quality way than AZ Models do their kits.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

zenrat

Because what the world really needs is more 1/72 Me 109s...

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Quote from: zenrat on December 25, 2022, 03:28:34 AMBecause what the world really needs is more 1/72 Me 109s...

Normally I'd agree, but having the Eduard S199 shows the sheer quality that Eduard will bring it the party. My only gripe is that they'll be the G and K variants, when what we really need are the B, C and D versions.

I'm just curious to see if they'll scale down the Tempests. They obviously are going to do so with the short nose Merlin Spits.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan: