Whiffs on Ebay

Started by GTX, June 03, 2011, 03:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

63cpe

Haha, did almost the same thing, although I also cut the headrest and upper fuselage down and made it Italian..

David

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: 63cpe on August 11, 2015, 12:49:28 PM
Haha, did almost the same thing, although I also cut the headrest and upper fuselage down and made it Italian..

David

I've seen the pics on FlickR and thought it looked familiar, but could not pinpoint why...

loupgarou

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Dizzyfugu

It's just two years... I had a kit in this state of building for about 15 years until inspiration struck again and I eventually finished it. Nothing to worry about...  ;)

The Wooksta!

I've a Pegasus Spitfire F22 that's been on the go since 1992 - do I win a prize?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Captain Canada

Yes that might be a Global Canadian World Record* Wooks !

*A guy I work with once said that when he was trying to take credit for a feat that we had preformed, only it started with "I just set a...."

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: The Wooksta! on August 26, 2015, 04:31:05 PM
I've a Pegasus Spitfire F22 that's been on the go since 1992 - do I win a prize?

Not yet.  ;D

I started an RCAF Tiger Scheme CF-104, '833', the very first 'all over' Tiger scheme, back in  1970, but didn't finish it till 1997, 26 years, one job, three houses and two wives later.  ;D ;) :lol:

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

Oh my.....that is gorgeous ! I love the 104, and I like it even better in Tiger stripes. Beauty job on that one and congrats on actually finishing her !

:wub: :drink: :bow:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

loupgarou

Russian attack on British Railways  ;D
A little known of early cold war years:
A spetznaz unit landed secretly on the british coast for sabotage and attacked a freight train:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20MM-1-72-HO-OO-scratch-built-diorama-de-railed-russian-attack-/272020042285?hash=item3f55a8722d:g:sF0AAOSwLVZVoWIv

Note the classic british style loco and coal wagon.  :rolleyes:
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Gondor

Quote from: loupgarou on October 20, 2015, 01:02:24 PM
Russian attack on British Railways  ;D
A little known of early cold war years:
A spetznaz unit landed secretly on the british coast for sabotage and attacked a freight train:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20MM-1-72-HO-OO-scratch-built-diorama-de-railed-russian-attack-/272020042285?hash=item3f55a8722d:g:sF0AAOSwLVZVoWIv

Note the classic british style loco and coal wagon.  :rolleyes:

Wonderful, considering that's a German WWII soldier on the footplate  :rolleyes:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Dizzyfugu

Well, there's a band called "Deutsche Berittene Spetsnaz" out there...

http://www.last.fm/music/deutsche+berittene+spetsnaz

You never know!

zenrat

Similar things used to happen regularly on my model railway layout.
I discovered that if you cut the bases from the 1/72 Airfix soldiers you could dramatically reduce the risk of derailment when you ran them over.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

loupgarou

Quote from: zenrat on October 21, 2015, 12:27:32 AM
Similar things used to happen regularly on my model railway layout.
I discovered that if you cut the bases from the 1/72 Airfix soldiers you could dramatically reduce the risk of derailment when you ran them over.

;D

Captain Canada

lol Zenrat.

Neat little dio tho.

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Dizzyfugu