CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

Hahaha 😀 😆.. that's cool 😎 😄
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Quote from: ericr on December 13, 2023, 01:07:02 PM:o  ;D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

looks astonishing, for sure !

It really does, the open cockpit seems to set it off somehow  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

Well, not truly a whif-on-ebay, but rather the use of my artwork without notice or consent in a commercial context:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/145501420584?hash=item21e08f7c28:g:InQAAOSwTLZlfGpf&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4F7lRWV2gUM1ZIK0nmijz2A%2BHkOIhguw1w%2FE0BdtfFV9TYiBRLnymlCAkgF0stYXqBjraLoJL%2FsNwzGKpIdICR78grJwp%2BhJ6LO%2FNwS99YPhBKjTa2GTHwToNqG6ov8YODDnhvCxWqfdD0%2F3y2mYeGNmuZDf81mAugM18FdCucXa3rtWjLBXlx2msnhmVQ8AlEO2eoTmd0ZTWSZjf6b9aqAQF%2FPGMnFjwXtsx%2B%2BDo73%2BDenFI2AfMxwMUZSiY9TjpvP4%2F8uPr0S2GRCepOhUO5H0u3%2FRGBY7sLtpbqHR6ld6%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8yB8qmQYw

This will be interesting; already contacted the seller and requested the asap removal of the pictures, but already checked the options to enforce my intellectual property rights through the platform.
Most hilarious thing: the pictures do not show the advertised model - it's a SPAAg whif!

Wardukw

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on December 19, 2023, 07:25:31 AMWell, not truly a whif-on-ebay, but rather the use of my artwork without notice or consent in a commercial context:

https://www.ebay.de/itm/145501420584?hash=item21e08f7c28:g:InQAAOSwTLZlfGpf&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4F7lRWV2gUM1ZIK0nmijz2A%2BHkOIhguw1w%2FE0BdtfFV9TYiBRLnymlCAkgF0stYXqBjraLoJL%2FsNwzGKpIdICR78grJwp%2BhJ6LO%2FNwS99YPhBKjTa2GTHwToNqG6ov8YODDnhvCxWqfdD0%2F3y2mYeGNmuZDf81mAugM18FdCucXa3rtWjLBXlx2msnhmVQ8AlEO2eoTmd0ZTWSZjf6b9aqAQF%2FPGMnFjwXtsx%2B%2BDo73%2BDenFI2AfMxwMUZSiY9TjpvP4%2F8uPr0S2GRCepOhUO5H0u3%2FRGBY7sLtpbqHR6ld6%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8yB8qmQYw

This will be interesting; already contacted the seller and requested the asap removal of the pictures, but already checked the options to enforce my intellectual property rights through the platform.
Most hilarious thing: the pictures do not show the advertised model - it's a SPAAg whif!
Looks like they took that pic down Thomas mate..it's only shows the E50 now .
It's either being totally lazy or they have now idea what there doing 🤔 😆
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

Yes, the seller reacted quickly - and was totally aware of the illegal action - and took down the pics ("I thought that modelers were happy when their work is shown."  :unsure: ) - after all, a positive outcome.

Wardukw

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on December 19, 2023, 11:10:45 PMYes, the seller reacted quickly - and was totally aware of the illegal action - and took down the pics ("I thought that modelers were happy when their work is shown."  :unsure: ) - after all, a positive outcome.
Yes very much so ...still tho it shouldn't have happened at all but try as ya might Thomas ppl love your builds mate and many think them real ..it's your freaking back stories..to many good and convincing 😄🤣

jcf

But, but, but it's exposure.

You cannot view this attachment.

Wardukw

Quote from: jcf on December 20, 2023, 12:40:53 PMBut, but, but it's exposure.

You cannot view this attachment.

😄😄😄😄
Perfection Jon  :thumbsup:

kerick

Quote from: Wardukw on December 20, 2023, 11:35:40 AM
Quote from: Dizzyfugu on December 19, 2023, 11:10:45 PMYes, the seller reacted quickly - and was totally aware of the illegal action - and took down the pics ("I thought that modelers were happy when their work is shown."  :unsure: ) - after all, a positive outcome.
Yes very much so ...still tho it shouldn't have happened at all but try as ya might Thomas ppl love your builds mate and many think them real ..it's your freaking back stories..to many good and convincing 😄🤣

What a goof. Yes we like to have people appreciate our work but give credit for the hard work involved.
And yes it seems you are well known for your excellent and believable work.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

What's that saying..credit is for credit dew 🤔

loupgarou

That's not on ebay, but on catawiki, another auction site. I MUST put it in the forum as it's the most idiotic item I have seen in a long time:
Gloster Gladiators as freight car loads on wagons from East Germany  :rolleyes:  and others...
https://www.catawiki.com/it/l/80988785-fleischmann-roco-h0-carrozza-merci-di-modellini-di-treni-4-set-di-4-carri-a-stanti-carichi-di-aerei-parti-db-dr-ddr
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Be an interesting little addition to a rail layout !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?