Whiffs on Ebay

Started by GTX, June 03, 2011, 03:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

I'm sure that's by one of the guys here or on Britmodeller - TC2324.  

Edit:  Bingo!  Full build thread.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234916502&st=60
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

lenny100

britmodler has been blocked by google

What is the current listing status for britmodeller.com/forums?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 138 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 28 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-13.

Malicious software includes 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 13 domain(s), including ulsoikbm.ftp1.biz/, pjxmbhfz.ftp1.biz/, qdvoq.ftp1.biz/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including bmxcjs.justdied.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS21448 (MWIL), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, britmodeller.com/forums did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

The Wooksta!

My opinion of google is somewhere between solicitors and Peter Mandelson...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

lancer

Quote from: The Wooksta! on December 15, 2012, 03:54:39 PM
My opinion of google is somewhere between solicitors and Peter Mandelson...

I heartily agree with that sentiment wooks....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Father Ennis

That's Bad donkey, Dude !!!   

Father Ennis

Why does it keep changing my text ???   I didn't say donkey : I wrote donkey,instead ???

Hobbes

That's the censoring option of the forum kicking in, some words are automatically replaced, including a-s-s

Dizzyfugu

Sick idea, and nice paint scheme!

Father Ennis

And I thought it was my Spellchecker ...... !!!!!!!     Still a great looking build,though.......

Weaver

Were you trying to say it was bad ass Father?  ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

pyro-manic

Quote from: Weaver on June 19, 2013, 04:10:39 AM
Were you trying to say it was bad ass Father?  ;)

Forum h4x!!!1  :o

Pretty cool build, I must say. I'm not terribly keen on the Panther, but that thing is excellent. ;D
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Father Ennis

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise