Previous topic - Next topic

TallEng

Looks really good :thumbsup:
You're on the home stretch now.
As for colour scheme I vote for the image 626
Keep on going.
Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Hobbes

Arc3371

Looks like a really interesting aircraft, how about making it Cuban?

Pablo1965

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

McColm

Great model, It's a good job that this is whiffland otherwise my BAe AEW&C/Tanker (Nimmet) would never get off the ground, even with it's tripple tail stabilisilers. Although the Sea Nimrod looks very similar to the MKI Comet!!

karlik

thanks all  :bow:
little progress, I still had to work on sanding and cementing, but I'm tired  :banghead: :drink:
primary color

metalizer Humbrol on the leading edges of wings and engines, polish, mask and I can continue

winning camoscheme  ;D

and next short term project, Czechoslovak Starfighter, must complete landing gear

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Pablo1965

Very interesting  low visibility scheme. It´s going well, and the F-104 is very cool. :ph34r:

PantherG

upnorth

To je bomba!  :thumbsup:

Great stuff, Karlik.

I quite like the scheme you chose, but I did like the second scheme's nose art much more  :wub: .

If I could suggest a couple of things:

I think the scheme might look even better if you continued the dark gray all the way to the cockpit area.

As you have your aircraft based at Ostrava, perhaps the unit crest should have the Silesian eagle rather than the Bohemain lion in the background.  :thumbsup:
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

karlik

thanks all  :bow: Why not rejoice yet, wait for the finish  ;D ;D ;D

to upnorth: about noseart is decided, will reaper, the other will be on another military project from Plasticart, preparing a one civil /airliner/ and a halfmilitary project /probably military research institute VZLÚ/, with the badge you're right, it reworked, thanks for the reminder  :bow:

McColm

buzzbomb

great work.

This really does look totally feasible.

Really nice work fleshing the beastie out.

Some number of years ago I did the 1/72 Contrail Moss AEW platform.. Your effort looks much better and somewhat more practical to store :thumbsup: