Projects, w.i.p or otherwise.

Started by Sticky Fingers, June 20, 2011, 04:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Fingers

Hello all, been snooping around here for a while and decided to register 'cuz why not. What I couldn't find after registering was a proper "introduce yourself" topic, so if I place this in the wrong spot, well, more power to the mods.
I'm from the Netherlands, been scale modelling for as long as I can remember and I'll build just about everything I can get my sticky mitts on, hence the name.
Usually I build o.o.s.b. (out of several boxes).

Following are some digital light-capturing images of projects passed and present, some finished, some in progress:

The Kampfadler (more pics here)

The Scoutracer (more pics found here)

The MS[G] EFGF UC Hard Graph M353A4-04 Argun Hovertruck (1/35)

The Dustbug (1:24) with it's driver, Drikus:

1/35 Afrika Korps, Androiden Sektionen '46:

Something I started just after breakfast the other day:

And finally  the Einöde Aufklärungs-Androïde "Great Dictator" with its "Euleküken":

which is in a further state of development but i haven't taken any pics of the progress.

There's more, but you'd only get bored...

Thanks for watching,

PR19_Kit

Strewth Sticky, your imagination knows no bounds, nor do your building skills!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 20, 2011, 05:43:31 AM
Strewth Sticky, your imagination knows no bounds, nor do your building skills!  :thumbsup:

Couldn't have put it better myself  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

tanktastic43

Jacques Deguerre

Fantastic work! Very imaginative and evocative while demonstrating good basic modeling skills. Please post more photos if you have 'em. :thumbsup:
Some clever and amusing quote goes here.

sequoiaranger

My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Devilfish

You have a sick and twisted mind!  I like that!  You will fit in perfectly, lol

Sticky Fingers

Quote from: Devilfish on June 20, 2011, 11:37:33 PMYou have a sick and twisted mind!
That's precisely what my girlfriend said the other day...  :mellow:

Thanks for the welcome , I have no doubts about finding a nice little dark corner on this here forum to call my own.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

arkon

There's more, but you'd only get bored...

what???? how the #@$$ could anyone get bored lookin at your models? they are awsome!!!
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

Pablo1965

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss, I like those mixed concept. Scifi and old things is like Martini-vodka. I like. :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

sequoiaranger

You can create a "gallery", like many people here (I did) and post your pictures *IF* they get past the administrative censors. I would recommend you do it!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Army of One

Awesome stuff.....!!! I love the corsair/262/pusher thingy and also like the 1/35 hover truck.....that is some serious turret armament..... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

upnorth

Tremendous work!

How does that Afrika Korps guy in the middle smoke his cigarette when he apparently has no mouth?
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Sticky Fingers

Quote from: upnorth on June 21, 2011, 09:38:20 PMHow does that Afrika Korps guy in the middle smoke his cigarette when he apparently has no mouth?
Fair question, basically he's just a poseur  ;D