Can anyone scan a 1/72 scale Italeri kit no. 151 Tornado instruction sheet.

Started by aerofan, June 21, 2011, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerofan

I got this kit sans the instructions and require a copy of the Italeri 1/72 scale Tornado instructions kit 151 which has the West German Navy version. A scan copy would be fine. Please pm if you can help or can lead me to one on the web. Thanks.  Sorry if this is the wrong place for a post like this but I couldn't find  a more appropriate forum for it.

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Hobbes

I've got an Italeri Tornado but it's nr. 164, which has Luftwaffe and RAF decals. What are you looking for in particular?

Supertom

Weaver, if you haven't located your copy yet, I can scan it for Aerofan tonight since I've got it on the shelf.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Weaver

Sorry Aerofan, turns out mine isn't the right kit (it was bagged and without decals - I'd never looked at the instructions!).

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

aerofan

Quote from: Supertom on June 22, 2011, 11:14:05 AM
Weaver, if you haven't located your copy yet, I can scan it for Aerofan tonight since I've got it on the shelf.

Thanks Supertom! Pm sent. No worries Weaver.