Meng Model

Started by Maverick, June 30, 2011, 11:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maverick

A new kid on the block and looks like there'll be plenty of MiG resin kits hitting eBay if this ends up being a winner.

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/newkitnews/mengmodel.html

Regards,

Mav

philp

Ok, that looks fun.  Wrong scale but fun anyway.

Maybe they will come out with a Lebanese Unimog with quad AA guns.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

beowulf

want!  :o

perfect scale for me...............wonder how long before it gets over here  :rolleyes:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Weaver

AT LAST!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

I might even break my 1/72nd only rule for that....
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ChernayaAkula

Perth Military Modelling has a review of the "Pick-up" (to avoid saying HiLux) kit. CLICKY! Looks like a winner!  :drink:
LuckyModel has it available for pre-order. CLICKY! Only 23.99 USD. Not too bad!  :thumbsup:
Please note that in LuckyModel parlance, "available" means "available to order" only, not "in stock at LuckyModel".
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?