Main Menu
O

A high level finale: OR330 and the Avro 730

Started by Overkiller, July 04, 2011, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Pablo1965

Wow! such a hard work, this is going well.  :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Overkiller on September 26, 2011, 06:16:34 AM
I keep having to stop myself just flying the ruddy thing round the room...I can just see it in my mind's eye... flat out at 65,000ft and Mach 2.5! WOOOOOOSH!

Exactly!  ;D

I would be doing just the same.  :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

lenny100

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 26, 2011, 07:32:45 AM
Quote from: Overkiller on September 26, 2011, 06:16:34 AM
I keep having to stop myself just flying the ruddy thing round the room...I can just see it in my mind's eye... flat out at 65,000ft and Mach 2.5! WOOOOOOSH!

Exactly!  ;D

I would be doing just the same.  :lol:

and me
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

McColm

Landing is going to be a bit tricky, no forward vision. Has yours got GPS?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: McColm on September 27, 2011, 08:09:32 AM
Landing is going to be a bit tricky, no forward vision. Has yours got GPS?

That's what the periscope was for............
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

McColm

Oh, I though that was used to see if anyone was sneaking up behind you. I wounder why that never caught on?

PR19_Kit

There must be something in the air.....

Yesterday someone released a freeware update of the Avro 730 for Flight Simulator X. All the colours in all the sizes.....  ;D

Regards
Kit

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

KJ_Lesnick

That being said, I'd like to remind everybody in a manner reminiscent of the SNL bit on Julian Assange, that no matter how I die: It was murder (even if there was a suicide note or a video of me peacefully dying in my sleep); should I be framed for a criminal offense or disappear, you know to blame.

MilitaryAircraft101

Wow, just caught up on this, thinking of using the same technique on my "FB-24" Really nice though, always though the Avro 730 was a goodun  :bow:

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Overkiller on October 23, 2011, 11:23:10 PM
... how long till SMW?!!!  :o :rolleyes:

Twelve days and counting.

Plus the nights of course, but the 730's looking great, keep on keeping on!  :thumbsup:

Regards
Kit

Mossie

SMW is 12th & 13th Nov IIRC?  That should give you a little more, 19 days, eighteen if you want some sleep..... :party:

Carry on!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Mossie on October 24, 2011, 02:09:19 AM
SMW is 12th & 13th Nov IIRC?  That should give you a little more, 19 days, eighteen if you want some sleep..... :party:

Blimey, I've got it down for two weekends in succession in my organiser!  ;D :lol:

How stupid is that!? Thanks for the correction Mossie, I'd have looked a total prat turning up at Telford one week early!

Regards
Kit

JayBee

Thank Glod for that you had me a bit worried there Kit.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!