Main Menu
O

A high level finale: OR330 and the Avro 730

Started by Overkiller, July 04, 2011, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Quote from: Hobbes on November 15, 2011, 03:13:03 PM
He got a biscuit, that's for sure (the 'nuclear fuel' ones  ;D)

And very nice too they are.  ;D :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Aircav

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 15, 2011, 01:27:53 PM
Quote from: Overkiller on November 15, 2011, 10:59:04 AM
Quote from: Martin H on November 15, 2011, 08:34:29 AM
Ah but the real question hasnt been answered........Did he get his biscuit?

Errr...

No I didn't!   :o

Mr Spackman!

WHERE ARE MY JAFFA CAKES???!!!  :unsure: :wacko:

Yes, good question, and guilty as charged. But I plead extenuating circumstances as no Jaffa Cake shops were open when I passed by, I was either too early or too late.

I'll ensure I have a packet on my person at every Show I attend until I can deliver them.  ;D

I tried to get a couple of Game pies but had the same problem, are we related or do we just had the same bad luck?  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Aircav on November 15, 2011, 11:52:17 PM
I tried to get a couple of Game pies but had the same problem, are we related or do we just had the same bad luck?  ;D

Neither.

We were in Telford, and, as it's Mrs. PR19's home town, she says what did we expect?  ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

McColm

Are there any Polish shops near by, they've got different flavoured choclate with raspberry, orange or strawberry filling in them. Great model.

Geoff

You can get the chocolate in Morrison's, well raspberry and strawberry.

Weaver

Awesomely good build Dunc - very well done!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones