1/72 Eurocopter Tiger HAD

Started by Darkfold, July 05, 2011, 05:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkfold

Putting, sanding, putting, sanding...

upnorth

Coming along quite well.

I was thinking about buying one of those kits, but it looks like a real putty eater from your pics.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Army of One

Waiting to see how I turns out.....got a few diff ones from revell in the stash....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Darkfold

After long time and many nasty insults is Tiger (yes, now it looks like as Tiger) after surfacer...

But I'm afraid that previous work was only a prelude...

Darkfold

Well...small progress

I complete main rotor but one of the rotor blade was deformed from production and don't react for my triis for form them to normal angle (including boiling water - wery thought plastics).I must scribed line on him and form the blade by needle.Next, blade was putted and sanded to former surface.

Here are putted and sanded parts of weapons systems - cannon, Trigat missiles and rocket pods.The "cake" on the top of photo is electronic bulge which will be installed on top of the canopy

AeroplaneDriver

Looking very promising!  The shot of the fuselage in gray has me thinking the USMC probably needs a few....   ;D

:thumbsup:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

NARSES2

Have to admire your work on that blade  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Second that Chris....awesome stuff.....!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Darkfold

Painted rotor...unfortunately one of the blades were damaged by masking tape.I will repair it on sunday...

Darkfold

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Indeed it is.....keep up the good work.... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Pablo1965

Yes, nice Eurocopter, and good work.  :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

Darkfold

Very approximate idea of ​​how it should look like

Tommorow will be Tiger on first public display on Pardubický Kit Salon as part of display of Czech What-If SiG...after that, I will made decals, weathering and surface finish...

NARSES2