The Flags of AU Earth

Started by Cmdr_Blop, July 11, 2011, 10:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancer

Ditto the Confed flag.....bloody lovely
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Cmdr_Blop

Thanks, all. Here are two more:

Democratic Republic of Leasath (Ace Combat)

North Korea (AU Earth)

More to come.

arkon

man you got some great flags, but being from texas im not liken the yellow background .
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

Cmdr_Blop

^

Really? I made the background to represent the Yellow Rose of Texas, plus her vast plains and prairies.

arkon

im from the hill country and texas is not all vast plains and prairies.
the plastic gods demand sacrifice

Cmdr_Blop

^

Oh, I never said it was. In any case, I meant no disrespect... I was trying to recognize part of Texas heritage, but I guess not everyone will like everything about every flag. I love Texas... as I told someone else from this forum, I'm planning on moving to the north Dallas area as soon as I can afford to.

Cmdr_Blop

One last one for tonight:

Republic of Wielvakia (Ace Combat)

More to come.

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Cmdr_Blop on July 16, 2011, 12:30:09 AM
^

Oh, I never said it was. In any case, I meant no disrespect... I was trying to recognize part of Texas heritage, but I guess not everyone will like everything about every flag. I love Texas... as I told someone else from this forum, I'm planning on moving to the north Dallas area as soon as I can afford to.

I don't think he meant that as harshly as it sounded. Texas is big, the terrain changes depending on where you are  :thumbsup: Love these last flags. "Best Korea" looks appropriately drab and muted. Confed flag rocks! Leasath is simple but pretty   :mellow:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

philp

Like your style.

Got to admit I know nothing of the games these are from but still look cool.

Would love to see what you could do to some of the things I am familiar with, Crimson Skies, Battletech and Firefly (TV show).
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Cmdr_Blop

^

The Crimson Skies flags look interesting, but all I can find as reference images on the Crimson Skies Wiki are SMALL images of the flags... I mean, those are smaller than most thumbnail images I've seen... if I had some better and larger examples to go by, it would help me out a lot.

Cmdr_Blop

Here's one of the new requests:

Union of Allied Planets (Firefly)

My reconstruction is actually more accurate than the version posted on Wikipedia... the Wikipedia version's placement and orientation of the smaller stars was wrong, and the initial sizes of all the stars were off, so I corrected all of that.

More to come.

Taiidantomcat

That one makes you do a double take  :o
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Cmdr_Blop

Hehe... thanks. Here's another one, from yet another game:

Arabian Confederation (OGRE/G.E.V.)

More to come.

Cmdr_Blop

One last one for the night:

Royal Kingdom of Gilboa ("Kings" - NBC)

More to come.

philp

Sharp and love the OGRE one (did play that in College).

Found an Independent Planets one online (now why would I think it would have brown in it?) but it lacks the liveness of your versions.

Would Blue Sun have a flag?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies