KP/Kopro

Started by Maverick, July 12, 2011, 06:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Already had an eye on the Let Z-37TM, but could withstand because I had no immediate idea for an operator (despite the whiffy Easr German and Czech marking options). Still tempted, though.

NARSES2

KP are bringing out a range of new tool (according to the box art) Dweotine 500/510's and I am a sucker for the 30's  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 13, 2020, 12:12:25 AM
KP are bringing out a range of new tool (according to the box art) Dweotine 500/510's and I am a sucker for the 30's  :angel:

I gave in and ordered a couple. Interested to see what they are like.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

I'll be interested to see what its like.  Can't be any worse than the Heller kit.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on June 30, 2020, 04:56:16 AM
I'll be interested to see what its like.  Can't be any worse than the Heller kit.

They are marketing it as not the Heller nor Pavla kits. It's a new mould. Once I've got it, it's on the way, I'll let you know.

The Wooksta!

The one I'm currently interested in is the Mraz ???  - can't recall the designation, but it looks like a Bf 108 with a Proctor engine grafted on and a new wing.

Edit: It's the M1C Sokol

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

What a neat looking aeroplane.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

With hints of Arado Ar96 too.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

The Wooksta!

Tail and wing shape?  Apparently it was designed by the Czechs, in secret, during the war. 

I'm thinking either Czech Air Force or a defector and used by the RAF as a hack in W. Germany.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 30, 2020, 05:33:49 AM
Quote from: zenrat on June 30, 2020, 04:56:16 AM

They are marketing it as not the Heller nor Pavla kits. It's a new mould. Once I've got it, it's on the way, I'll let you know.

The D.510 arrived today. I've put my first impressions of it in the "My Stash just grew" thread, but it looks o.k.  :thumbsup:

elmayerle

Quote from: The Wooksta! on June 30, 2020, 09:08:15 AM
Tail and wing shape?  Apparently it was designed by the Czechs, in secret, during the war. 

I'm thinking either Czech Air Force or a defector and used by the RAF as a hack in W. Germany.
Perhaps in US markings, maybe even pre-WW II USAAC markings, as flown by the Air Attache in Prague?
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

The Wooksta!

It's postwar.  And I don't build ANYTHING wearing US markings.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

elmayerle

Okay, so post-war RAF polished aluminium for the British air-attache in Prague.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

kitbasher

Quote from: The Wooksta! on July 02, 2020, 03:10:43 AM
It's postwar.  And I don't build ANYTHING wearing US markings.

BEA Flying Club.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: elmayerle on July 06, 2020, 06:36:02 PM
Okay, so post-war RAF polished aluminium for the British air-attache in Prague.

Especially immediately post-war before the 1948 Communist coupe.