RW Alert-Haitian P-51D

Started by Scooterman, July 30, 2011, 06:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

Tamiya 1/48 kit OOB, save tanks and pylons from nameless F-86, scratch decals.  Club project for US Nationals.  Not my scale nor subject, but I love small air forces.....

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Scooterman

Cliffy B

Not something you see everyday.  Nice and clean sir  :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

NARSES2

Quote from: Cliffy B on July 30, 2011, 07:09:13 PM
Not something you see everyday.  Nice and clean sir  :thumbsup:

Very much so  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Pablo1965

A very interesting P-51 and well finished.  :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cobra

Super Cool & Well Done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you Really did a Top Notch Job,Makes me a wee Bit Jealous of how well you did the Paint & decals!  :cheers: Dan

Brian da Basher

That's one of the slickest looking planes to come out of the Scooterworks and Texas for that matter, in a while! Well done and worthy of the Blue Ribbon!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Captain Canada

Very nice....and clean ! I think you showed me the pic of the RW bird at that little shop-o-treasures we stopped at ( thanks again, buddy ! ) What was the display ? Mustangs or small air forces ?

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Scooterman

Thanks all.  Toad, the display is titled Mustangs of the Americas.  Should have pics of it soon.  US Nats started today!

philp

I will get a shot or two of it tomorrow.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Ooohh, spotless, I just couldn't do that, I'm compelled to add the odd exhaust plume or oil drip. Very nice work, bro  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

Unusual looking Mustang, nice work!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.