Main Menu

Tidying up!

Started by pyro-manic, August 04, 2011, 06:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyro-manic

OK, I have way too many part-finished models on my desk (twenty-something at the last count!), so I'm trying to clear the decks a bit before starting any new ones. Coming up will be my unfinished '46 GB builds, the Mighty 'Ood in Victorian pre-dreadnought colours, a SeaBeau and my Supermarine Shrike. First though, Maverick did a brilliant profile of a Swordfish on floats in his cool Estonian camouflage (light grey/dark grey/dark blue over light blue), and I'm making some decent progress. It's the Revell (ex Matchbox) kit, with floats from a Revell Norseman kit. I've painted the top camouflage, and still to go is the light blue underside, and the details like the struts, rudders, weapons etc. The aircraft is equipped for Baltic anti-shipping patrol, with radar, RP-3s and bombs. My aim is to get it finished before the end of the week. Pics to follow later, when my camera batteries are charged.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

trekaddict

Looking forward to the Hood in those colours. You can never have enough incarnations of the Mighty Hood.  :bow: :bow: :bow:

pyro-manic

Thanks, Trekaddict! I too am a big fan of the Hood. Just a beautiful ship. :thumbsup:

Hopefully the Swordfish will be finished tonight, so I'll post up some pics later.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<