2011 IPMS/USA Nationals, Omaha, NE - Pictures

Started by philp, August 05, 2011, 07:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

JayBee

WOW! thats a lot of photos. Thanks for that Phil, I wish there was an easy way to scroll through them.
Photo No. 6 almost had me falling of my chair i was laughing SO much.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

philp

Jim,
There is a slideshow option when you open the thread (near the top) if that helps going through them.

I am shooting pictures for the National website so the ones of Hypothetical, Dioramas, Sci-Fi and the odd other one will also show up on their site.  Only took pics of the other stuff that interested me last night but lots of other pics out on the Nationals page.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Hobbes

Quote from: JayBee on August 05, 2011, 07:48:47 AM
WOW! thats a lot of photos. Thanks for that Phil, I wish there was an easy way to scroll through them.
Photo No. 6 almost had me falling of my chair i was laughing SO much.

Jim

At the top right, there is a slider that changes the size of the previews. Use that to go through the preview, and Control-click to open the pictures you want to see in more detail in separate tabs.

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

philp

Quote from: The Rat on August 05, 2011, 02:43:19 PM
Love that Carpet Monster!

Actually, the Carpet Monster Trophy is my entry in the Humor Category including a quiz to locate and identify the parts.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

rallymodeller

Section 2, photo 621: Huzzah! They're re-releasing the 1/48 A-37 Dragonfly! Gonna make sure to pick up a few thins time...
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

NARSES2

Great collection of photo's Phil. Nxt time the show is on the West Coast I'm going to try and get there. Got friends in LA I can always visit
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.