FH-64 Fighter Apache

Started by Zombolt, August 08, 2011, 06:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Zombolt

Between winter and a crash course in Enamels vs Acrylics I think things are back on track.

Zombolt

Progress! thank you spring.

Sorry for the delay's I had to fight the Enamel monster.

jsport

Zombolt

yeah sorry for the delay, between winter becoming an uncle and enamel paints it has been weird for me.

jsport

coolpop6307

I think it looks good in that scheme. keep up the good work  :thumbsup:
"I am a tangerine, and no one can see me"
"Your despicable!!"
"EHHHH Whats up doc?"

jsport

Zombolt

You know, I learned a lot during this build, like never start a model when you do not know how bad winter will be, And how hard it is to model when you have no idea how to use paint thinner.

But It is Finished!
I Present to you the Westland Sea Challenger FRS1

jsport

kerick

Very nice!  Interesting paint scheme.   :mellow:
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Zombolt

I really need to learn to take better pictures -_-

Old Wombat

Don't know what type of camera you're using but I use a simple (Canon) digital "insta-matic" type & I only get good model shots if I get the "flower" (macro) icon up on screen.

This, in part, gets the camera to bring its focal depth to bear on nearer objects.

The camera also has a green "focal target" box which it shows over the area it is focused on, if that isn't part of the model I just move the camera a bit until I get one that is.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

kerick

I have a simple Kodak that works well.  Along with the macro setting I hold the camera 5 or 6 feet away then use the zoom to get in close.  Otherwise the camera has trouble focusing.  A tripod may help if your hands are shaky like me.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

ChrisF

What they said ! We all think it looks awesome but it deserves better pics :)