O

A Flying Breeze Block: The RAE Controlled Weapons Section OR.1149 missile.

Started by Overkiller, August 13, 2011, 01:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overkiller

chrisonord

MMMM, I like big missiles of the dangling underneath planes kind, I will be watching this build for sure Dunc, as my neglected SHADO project could do with something like this.
cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

That device looks like a cartoon of itself, I love it!  :wub:

As you say, it does lend itself to being scratchbuilt very well indeed too.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Interesting, reminds me of something but I'll be darned if I can remember what  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 11, 2012, 07:38:11 AM
Interesting, reminds me of something but I'll be darned if I can remember what  :banghead:

Is it a refugee from a Gerry Anderson  creation?
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Weaver

Very old vector-graphics computer games?  :wacko:

You'll really have to display this one with the sources and drawings Dunc, or no one will believe it....
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Overkiller (aka Buffy) on January 11, 2012, 12:34:49 PM
When I attached the first fin, and placed it down on the work bench, I was struck by how, if you gave it some wheels and a cockpit, you would have yourself a fairly decent LSR contender....

'Bloodhound', eat your heart out.  ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: Weaver on January 11, 2012, 09:26:39 AM

Very old vector-graphics computer games?  :wacko:

Something like that yes
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.