RAF Mustang MkVII

Started by andrewj, September 04, 2011, 11:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on September 04, 2011, 03:01:40 PM
Excellent.  Such an obvious build when you think about it!  Just like NARSES 2's promised Finnish Hs123.  Did you build it in the end, Chris>
;D ;D

I did indeed...here it is http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29286.0.html
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitbasher

So you did (silly me - I even wrote on that thread!).
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on September 06, 2011, 12:20:07 PM
So you did (silly me - I even wrote on that thread!).
;D ;D

Advancing years sir...it happens to all of us  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sideshowbob9

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

ajmadison

Terrific model. One of the great things about what-if, especially the completed projects forum, is that some of the ideas I have, like what would be the logical next step for the Mustang is often already executed by like thinking modelers. Thanks for building it.

RotorheadTX

:bow:     Oh hell yesssss!!!!   :bow:

Maverick

Have to agree, that looks totally natural.  When I saw the title, I was assuming maybe an FTB or the like but that was a welcome surprise.

Regards,

Mav