Does anyone want to sell me a:

Started by MilitaryAircraft101, October 01, 2011, 03:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilitaryAircraft101

I'm not selling, but here's a list of kits I'd like, dont want to pay more than around $10AUD for any of the lower value kits (+postage) but everything's negotiable. Here's my list (all 1/72)
S-199
SE.5a
Hunter FGA.9
F-5A Freedom Fighter
Super Mystere B.2
MD.450 Ouragan
Mystere IVa
Mig-21
Mig-15UTI
Mirage 2000
Mig-23ML
Mirage IVa
Mirage III
Gnat T.1
F6F Hellcat
F-84G Thunderstreak

PM me to make an offer

MilitaryAircraft101

I've unlocked just so people can say whether they've got something on the list or stuff like that.

MilitaryAircraft101

Another shout out to anyone who may have any of these kits!

Supertom

Hey MilitaryAircraft101, I don't have a MiG-15UTI to sell you, but I believe Hobby Boss sells one for around that price you're looking for.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

deathjester

I think I can get most if not all of these from a wholesaler we go to - would you like me to get together a list with prices for you?

MilitaryAircraft101

Supertom: Thanks mate, I'll keep an eye out for it :)
deathjester: That would be great!  :bow: Is there any particular rules of thumb when you deal with a wholesaler?

deathjester

Quote from: MilitaryAircraft101 on October 24, 2011, 11:51:54 AM
Supertom: Thanks mate, I'll keep an eye out for it :)
deathjester: That would be great!  :bow: Is there any particular rules of thumb when you deal with a wholesaler?
Well, the main thing is you have to be a business owner.  You get the item for trade price (generally half what you pay retail), but then you are charged VAT on your purchases, and postage for the package if it is under a certain amount.  The good thing is, you know what you are paying, you are pretty likely to get what you ask for, and very often they have good special offers on.

I'll see what I can do...

deathjester

Models for MA101

24 October 2011
21:15

Ark Models Mirage IIIE £7.50
Academy Mig-21 £5.50
HobbyBoss Mig 15UTI £4.99
Italeri Mirage 2000D £10.99
HobbyBoss F6F Hellcat £4.99
HobbyBoss F-84G Thunderstreak £4.99

I'll find out about the postage for you too - hope this is ok!

MilitaryAircraft101

Just updated my list of kits I'd like to lay my hands on, if anyone has some for sale, feel free to send me a PM

MilitaryAircraft101

Ok, the Mig-15 and -21 are pending right now  :wub: so only a few left for now, though I am really itching for a scratch build... Any white evergreen sheeting, preferably <1mm in thickness would be appreciated, though I could do stuff with tubing and rods. Also any spare engines/cowlings/burner cans in 1/72?  :wacko: :wacko: They'd be a real help in doing some scratch building, starting with the FB-24 "Drop Bear"
:cheers: :cheers:
Cheers, thanks for the help with the stash increase
J

MilitaryAircraft101

Ok, in need of some parts! Does anyone happen to have a set of "G for George" Lancaster decals in 1/72? The Airfix ones are fine, as long as they are the dull ones, but Aussie Decals also does a set with G/George and some 617 Sqn birds on it! I also would like a complete set of glazing (canopies, windows, turrets etc.) for a 1/72 Lanc. Ones from a kit are fine, but also Squadron SQ9191, a complete set of windows, turrrets etc. If anyone would like a trade, I have a resin F/A-18 Classic flaps down set.  :thumbsup: :cheers:

J

P.S. I have got that evergreen sorted, but anyone with Centaurus', Twin Wasps or any other radial+cowling who'd like to give it away, there's willing hands here.  :party: 

Project D

I may have the lanc parts and decals you need, i'll have a look.

MilitaryAircraft101

Mistel Madness  :cheers:
My "sub-project" is to build as many Mistel combinations as possible, not just as German, but as Soviet, British, Yankee and Japanese etc... To go with my rw Mistels, which have fascinated me for a long time. No, I do not intend on all of this being smack bang done in a year, or two, not even fifty at my rate, but I'd like to build the stash with kits I'm planning on using some time in the future.

Edit: I've removed the list for now...

If you are willing to offer one of the more mainstream/available kits, I would rather buy a whole lot rather than just one here and there, to spare piost from the US and UK, where most members are based. If you have a more off the beaten track kit, then I'm willing to make a deal with you on it. Cheers,  :cheers:
MA101

All 1/72, of course  :party:

RotorheadTX

You and I need to have another chat.  :thumbsup:

Stargazer

I'm in the process of creating my first EVER plastic whiff, and it will be a pre-jet, float version of the Ryan Fireball to compete with the Curtiss Seahawk. It is called the XSR-1 Firescout, and I already have a Curtiss SC-1 from Antares to use for the floating parts.

I wonder if someone on this forum might have a Ryan Fireball in 1:72 scale that they are not doing anything with. MPM did the only plastic version that I know of, and it sells for over $40 on eBay, which I simply can't afford. If anyone is willing to sell it for a more reasonable price or to swap it with any of my unbuilt models, I would be very pleased...

So please contact me by PM or e-mail if you have one to sell or trade... Thanks a lot!