Ta-183 * * F I N I S H E D * *

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, October 16, 2011, 05:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

I'm sure "Daughter-Gatherer" would offer to help ?  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Kit: AMTech/Tamiya 1:48
Paint: All Lifecolour acrylics
Decals: AML 49-022 "...in Finnish Air Force Service"
Extras: Eduard pre-painted generic seatbelts, droptanks and bombs by Hasegawa

Ta183 'Huckebein'
2/26 Le/Lv
Immola
Autumn 1946

As ever, thanks for taking the time to look and comment throughout the build. I will try to answer any/all comments, queries and criticism.

AFN

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

lancer

That is one seriously beautiful looking machine Ian. Never thought of it as a Finnish bird but it fits superbly.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Pablo1965

Great work, really a awesome scheme. Congratulatons. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

PantherG

WOOOOOW...... :wub: :wub: :wub:
Amaaaaaaazing......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scooterman

Excellent my brother!  Great choice of markings too.  Like somebody else said, not what you'd be expecting, but SOOOOOOO right.

MilitaryAircraft101

dumaniac

now that is BBBBBeautiful

well done - its on my to-do list

Bernie

Hotte

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

TsrJoe

really nice modelling, so suits the scheme too  :thumbsup: (youll have to do a 262 to go with it now methinks, hehe!  :wacko:)

:bow: Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Allan

Ian
If I were a young stripling I'd say something like "awesome!", but as I'm not instead I'll say, in a manly way,
"this is truly wonderful modelling and I've thoroughly enjoyed the trip watching you put your Huckbein together...and you've done it with acrylics too, which makes your feat even more impressive.."
Well done...you've set the bar pretty high and that's a very good thing
can't wait to see your next project
Allan in Canberra

tc2324

Outstanding finish on that one. Well done. :thumbsup:
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

PR19_Kit

Nice one Ian, EXCELLENT one even!  :thumbsup:

Are those the kill markings on the fin?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit