This lot need to go ASAP

Started by thedarkmaster, November 10, 2011, 05:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedarkmaster

This lot are all stuff I have been given Free from work, lots of them  have bits missing like decals or the odd part etc......i cannot remember whats missing....sorry

They need to be picked up .....once again sorry but it's too much hassel to post them.

I would prefer to do it in all one go but i will split if that's what people want.

1/72

Revell   Sopwith Triplane
Revell Fury mk1
Airfix RAF refueling set
Trumpetor M113 ACAV
Airfix Red Arrows Hawk ( Old Box)
Revell Tornado ECR
Revell Eurocopter Tiger
Revell Ta154
2x Airfix Dedford QLT sets
Airfix Zero
Revell Gladiator
Airfix recovery set
Airfix BAe Hawk t1
Revell Mirage F1

1/48 Revell HU1 Huey
Revell Rafale b
Revell Black Tomcat
Revell Albatross DV

1/32

Revell He162

1/35

Acadamy German infantry set (Battle of the bulge)

there you go if you want them i need them to go ASAP as I'm off till Tuesday and they need to go by then.  PM me if your interested

Oh yeah forgot to say   

I don't want anything for them they are FREE.

TIM
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Martin H

Tim, if you have trouble getting rid of em. Offer them to your local ATC squadron. I know the guys at 126(Derby)sqn quite well. They have a very strong and active modeling group.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

MilitaryAircraft101

Too bad you can't post em. Oh well, offer them to the ATC Squadron, I'm sure they'll appreciate it!

deathjester

I would come and get those Tim, but our car is busted  :angry:- Martin, word from the wise; shift your MkIII Scenic before the £600+ hydraulic clutch goes up the swanney....

thedarkmaster

When do you think you could make it mate ??

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

deathjester

:lol: :lol: :lol: If I start walking now... :rolleyes:
I'd love to - be great to meet up again, but the #*%"=&# car is going, bits keep falling off it every time it's fixed!  (Pause for rant mode cooldown period)

Probably not until after Christmas mate.  Thanks anyway!

Going to go and kick the car again now....

thedarkmaster

I'll have more by then so no worries will save you some  ;D ;D ;D

Martin H

Quote from: deathjester on November 10, 2011, 11:13:55 AM
I would come and get those Tim, but our car is busted  :angry:- Martin, word from the wise; shift your MkIII Scenic before the £600+ hydraulic clutch goes up the swanney....

Off topic.

Its had over a grands worth of work done on it in the last few months..........So I have a damn good idea what your going through. 700 of whats been spent was to replace the cam belt, and it was only up to 38000 miles at the time!   No it hadnt gone, but another scenic III owner at work had just seen his go...big time. So took the hint and got mine swapped out pdq.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

deathjester

Quote from: Martin H on November 10, 2011, 12:40:12 PM
Quote from: deathjester on November 10, 2011, 11:13:55 AM

Off topic.

Its had over a grands worth of work done on it in the last few months..........So I have a damn good idea what your going through. 700 of whats been spent was to replace the cam belt, and it was only up to 38000 miles at the time!   No it hadnt gone, but another scenic III owner at work had just seen his go...big time. So took the hint and got mine swapped out pdq.
Tim:  Cheers mate, we appreciate that - look forward to seeing you again.  Hopefully we will have a little holiday around Derbyshire this time, 'cause we really liked it...and we definetely need more of those sausage rolls....!

Martin:  Whoah!  Hard luck mate - Have to say, while nice to drive, the '00 - '04 Scenic is very dear to fix, and is somewhat prone to, well, bits falling apart...tell you what, no more threadjacking!  I'll PM you a list of what to check for.

thedarkmaster

Happy to say this lot have gone, they are on their way to Tidworth hospital, a Armed forces Hospital for the lads whom have been injured whilst on active service, they want them to help some guys with fine motor skills.

Overall i think the best option.

NARSES2

Quote from: thedarkmaster on November 15, 2011, 01:39:26 AM

Happy to say this lot have gone, they are on their way to Tidworth hospital, a Armed forces Hospital for the lads whom have been injured whilst on active service, they want them to help some guys with fine motor skills.

Absolutely Tim - well done  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

rickshaw

Excellent outcome, I think!  Well done!   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Rheged

I  think that this is an excellent idea.  Well done  sir! 
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

deathjester

Oh, I like it mate, well done!!

kitbasher

Yes, excellent option.  Is there mileage in the SIG (and indeed non-SIG forum members) perhaps 'adopting' this establishment as a home for unwanted kits - maybe once a year have a collection of stach rejects, a bit of a successor to Operation Magpie from a couple of years ago?
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter