worlds largest formation display team

Started by lenny100, November 18, 2011, 06:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

lancer

Quote from: tanktastic43 on November 20, 2011, 09:04:54 AM
Formation of Pyramid mother ships from Stargate???

tt43.

Thats called an invasion fleet!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Alvis 3.14159

Larry Nivens' "Fleet of Worlds". A solar system in flight, complete with star!

Alvis Pi

NARSES2

Right - this is part of a Telford discussion.  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

James

Quote from: lenny100 on November 20, 2011, 10:33:28 AM
OK thing are getting silly now  i tell you the names
Vanguard
Astute
Ambush
trenchant
Trafalgar

Quite close - I was thinking of a carrier display team.  :wacko:

lancer

How about half a dozen TU95's throwing themselves around the sky in formation?? Or some M50 Bounders instead?
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

scooter

The UAL/COAir fleet doing a flypast corporate headquarters in Chicago?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

rickshaw

Going to need some very deep and very clear water to see their act...
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Hobbes

Unless he's planning to stick wings on them...

NARSES2

Me and Rad have had similar ideas but if it ever got done it would probably be "The Red Stars"  ;D

However like any Rad/Edwards project it's chances of getting past the germiation stage before another idea takes hold is quite minimal  :banghead: :rolleyes:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lenny100

ok i end this now
its a uk ssbn with 4 attack subs, doing a bomb burst out of the water, ok i know they never do it but dam it look so right in my mind
i have started with the painting of the ssbn, and the first a class, in there diffrent shades of black, bit the first t boat is very diffrent, as it the torbay and i am doing her in her metalic blue as show here
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article41778.ece
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

marek

Sorry about small OT, but I just found this:

http://aerobaticteams.net/usaf-four-horsemen.html

C-130 Hercules aerobatic team.

lancer

Quote from: lenny100 on November 22, 2011, 03:37:14 AM
ok i end this now
its a uk ssbn with 4 attack subs, doing a bomb burst out of the water, ok i know they never do it but dam it look so right in my mind
i have started with the painting of the ssbn, and the first a class, in there diffrent shades of black, bit the first t boat is very diffrent, as it the torbay and i am doing her in her metalic blue as show here
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article41778.ece

Well, I love the new blue cammo our sub's look to be getting, but I feel unclean about opening a web page from the Sun....(Where's the shudder smiley when you need it??)

lenny100

they went back to black shortly after this was printed back in 2006 as the paint wodnt stay on, most of the uk subs black is in fact the black rubber coating they use to cover the hulls, witch also has a habbit of comming off, when they been away for a while.
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!