LAV R Trumpeter 1/35

Started by novis, November 29, 2011, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novis

When the company did not provide STEYR rescue version of the chassis Pandur, Czech army turned its attention to American made vehicles LAV R. vehicles based on the classic version of the LAV R. In front on the right side in the direction of travel are three smoke grenade launchers and weapons is self defense bro solved by using a weapon station PROTECTOR KONSBERG company. Camouflage consists STD použitýma color ways for today's modern techniques used by the military of the Czech Republic

LemonJello

I like the addition of the weapons station, gives the recovery version a little more self protection capability.  The camo and weathering are really well executed, too.
The Corps is a department of the Navy? Yeah, the Men's department.

jsport

Weaver

Excellent work and very convincing - well done! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

TallEng

Lovely Job!  :thumbsup:
Especially the muddy bits, most realistic!
Regards
Keith (who knows less than nothing about possible targets um Armoured things)  ;D
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Taiidantomcat

LAVs rock, this is no different! Great job  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

buzzbomb

That's nice, damn fine paint job.

novis

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :bow: :bow: :bow:

chrisonord

Where has the pictures gone???  :unsure:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

novis

Today I finished the pad under the car

Army of One

Awesome stuff.....very well finished....!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!