Completed! - Australian Jagdluther walking tank diorama 1949

Started by Austanker, December 01, 2011, 02:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austanker

Universal Carrier " Dan" - M40 Recoilless Anti Tank gun / Magnetic Anomaly Detection System

Universal Carrier " Jim" - Remote operated 20mm Flak 38 / Night vision equipment

Command Jeep - 50. cal MG / Night vision equipment / upgraded engine + dual rear wheels

" Big Ned " Captured German Jagdluther " Skorpion " AT walker - 2 x Pak 40 / 2 x MG 34

*Sorry about the crap picture quality not much I can do with free web hosting :|

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Zaskar24

That looks great.  I especially like what you did with the two Universal carriers.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Turned out fantastic, Big Ned works as an Aussie nickmame for it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

saintkatanalegacy

Ivylicious!™

Ed S

GREAT!!! That really comes together. The individual vehicles are super and the combination in the diorama looks fantastic.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

TallEng

That's brilliant :thumbsup: great Diorama too.
"Big Ned" , "strike force kelly" very amusing :cheers:

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

chrisonord

Only just found these, what excellent builds all of them are  :thumbsup: The walking tank is brilliant.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

I don't understand them one bit, but they look pretty darn good and very well modelled.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

buzzbomb

Predatorpt

I've been a lurker for some time, but your work just made me convinced me to start sharing some of the stuff I'm working on (yes, it's got mechs in a Weird War 2 setting )  ;D

Weaver

Some lovely painting, detailing and converting there - nice one! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Austanker

Thanks for all the cool comments cheers

Quote from: TallEng on December 12, 2011, 12:00:06 PM
That's brilliant :thumbsup: great Diorama too.
"Big Ned" , "strike force kelly" very amusing :cheers:
Regards
Keith

Cheers Keith mate , don't forget his brothers Jim and Dan as well , as soon as I had the idea I knew the Aussies would call it Ned just by the look of it with it's hatch closed

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 12, 2011, 04:53:57 PM
I don't understand them one bit, but they look pretty darn good and very well modelled.  :thumbsup:

Thanks matey - quick run down it's all based on an alternate history theme created by Paolo Parente at Dust Models see quick historical overview here http://www.dustgame.com/introduction.php
They have quite a nice collection of models to choose from and some great figures you guys could use IMO

Quote from: Predatorpt on December 12, 2011, 08:06:40 PM
I've been a lurker for some time, but your work just made me convinced me to start sharing some of the stuff I'm working on (yes, it's got mechs in a Weird War 2 setting )  ;D

Dude , bring it on  :thumbsup: , help me address the armour imbalance on this site  :lol: ( sorry flyboys )