Airfix Starter Kits - which One ?

Started by NARSES2, December 09, 2011, 06:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on December 15, 2011, 06:45:26 AMThe continents drifting???...............aaagh THE CONTINENTS DRIFTING............      Nobody told me

Yes look-out, they're  B E H I N D   Y O U.... !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

Can we start the community singing now??..............oh go on can we..can we Chris...Chris can we. :party:
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

NARSES2

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on December 17, 2011, 04:53:52 AM
Can we start the community singing now??..............oh go on can we..can we Chris...Chris can we. :party:

Oh all right then......Ging, gang, gooly, gooly,gooly,gooly, wotsit........................ :drink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

OOOOH we,re sliding this gong on the chest of a slave etc..................your not mixing up the gang show (how old are we???) with panto are you?? :cheers:

No wonder you cant choose a starter kit :wacko: :wacko:......................  Mods,see what I did there ???;D ;D

ChrisF

We did agree ! On the spitfire... and in celebration we started a sing song...  :thumbsup:

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 18, 2011, 02:12:09 AM

Oh all right then......Ging, gang, gooly, gooly,gooly,gooly, wotsit........................ :drink:

And I bet you've still got a device for removing Boy Scouts from horses hooves on your knife !     Yes, I was once a Boy Scout too..............and we'll have no jokes about fire by friction!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

Quote from: Rheged on December 19, 2011, 12:54:42 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on December 18, 2011, 02:12:09 AM

And I bet you've still got a device for removing Boy Scouts from horses hooves on your knife !     Yes, I was once a Boy Scout too..............and we'll have no jokes about fire by friction!

Nope, never made it as a cub or boy scout (indeed was drummed out of Sunday School for a minor indiscretion  :blink:) When it came to joining the cubs I'd just seen/or read about Cleopatra being unfurled from her carpet and just didn't fancy being "enrolled" in anything after that. Thought they were going to throw me downstairs wrapped in a carpet  ;D

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on December 18, 2011, 04:10:20 AM
OOOOH we,re sliding this gong on the chest of a slave etc..................your not mixing up the gang show (how old are we???) with panto are you?? :cheers:

No wonder you cant choose a starter kit :wacko: :wacko:......................  Mods,see what I did there ???;D ;D

As old as my tongue and a little older then my teeth as me old mum used to say. In her case she was quite a lot older then her teeth  ;D

Quote from: ChrisF on December 18, 2011, 05:23:47 AM
We did agree ! On the spitfire... and in celebration we started a sing song...  :thumbsup:

And I bought the Spitfire this morning  :thumbsup:

ChrisF

Dork the kit slayer

And I bought the Spitfire this morning  :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Im reporting you for being OFF topic.

NARSES2

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on December 19, 2011, 08:01:18 AM

And I bought the Spitfire this morning  :thumbsup:

[/quote]

My deepest, humblest apologies sir  ;D I will submit to the custard pie in the mush in way of repentance  :wacko:

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: NARSES2 on December 20, 2011, 01:15:07 AM
Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on December 19, 2011, 08:01:18 AM

And I bought the Spitfire this morning  :thumbsup:

My deepest, humblest apologies sir  ;D I will submit to the custard pie in the mush in way of repentance  :wacko:
[/quote]

Well in that case, just let that be a lesson to you.