"The Flying Hedgehog", Done.

Started by Sticky Fingers, December 11, 2011, 10:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilitaryAircraft101

Very, Very, VERY, VERY Purrdy...  :wub: Good thing the whiffies 2011 is still open!  :bow:

pyro-manic

Love it, love everything about it! Not something you'd want to run into on a dark night. Or indeed any time.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Sticky Fingers

Thanks a lot, guys! And honored to be mentioned for this years Whiffies :party:, even though it won't be eligeble until next year's :banghead:.
:thumbsup:

sequoiaranger

Looks pretty fierce.

Just wondered if I am missing seeing something that all rotary-winged aircraft must have--a thrust-vector jet-pipe, tail rotor, or some other device to oppose the considerable torque of the main rotor (to keep the fuselage from spinning like a top)?
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

flappydaffy

really cool looking thing, looking forward to daylight and Bfan pics  :thumbsup:

Sticky Fingers

LemonJello

That's a mean looking bird, and I really like the digi-pattern camo on it.  Nice recovery on the windscreen, too. 

Does it stagger in mid-air when the big gun goes "boom"?
The Corps is a department of the Navy? Yeah, the Men's department.

Captain Canada

Beauty. That is alot of firepower ! Funny tho, the same thing happens to me around here.... I just love 72nd scale choppers, but everytime the rotor is added, it just seems to kind of go off....? :banghead:

Paint looks awesome too.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

James

Army of One

That is awesome.....great result there.....great clean up on the canopy.....I'd have gone for B as well.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Sticky Fingers

Thankyous all round! :cheers:
Quite pleased with the end result myself, too.
Hope the next build will be just as much fun to build as this one.

Sticky Fingers

As promised: some pictures of the finished item, in daylight, on suitable underground:

Case closed.

Vulcan7

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

tanktastic43