HA-1112 Buchón 1/48 ZNDH '46

Started by karaya, December 16, 2011, 04:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karaya

HY all!
Tihs is my firs post on this forum, but I was around this pages only as a gest.
Got inspierd for this paint sheme from beautiful MIG-21 african profiles, so on with the pictures:

The story behind this one:
Operation Rösselsprung and assassination on Hitler was a major success, and in the late '44 Indipendant state of Croatia (NDH) managed to talk with allies and reach an agreement, because the whole situation had changed and in summer '45 UAS and GB declared war with USSR.
This Bf-109 in original was G-6 she survive '45 and in late'46 went to Spani where she was modified wirh RR Merlin engina, spanis copy of Erla haube, and 20mm gun in each wing and whide main wheels.
Airplane was used at Kurilovec airbase (some 20km SE from capital Zagreb) as a advanced fighter tactics trainer from late'46 to some time in early '55.

And at the end the only known orginal photo of this airplane
  ;) ;D

Best regards from Croatia!

Sticky Fingers

sequoiaranger

I *REALLY LIKE* the camo scheme!  :thumbsup:
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

pyro-manic

Ohh, that's very handsome indeed. Excellent model! :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Daryl J.

lancer

Welcome to the loony bin Karaya! Thats a hell of an introduction, superb build and one hell of a cammo scheme...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PACOPEPE

Very well done. Fantastic scheme  :thumbsup:

Fran

Glenn Gilbertson

dogsbody

That looks really neat,  karaya. It got me to wondering. If the Czechs were selling their version of the Me109 to the Israeli's, I wonder if the Spanish thought about selling the Buchon abroad? Just imagine all the different small airforce markings you could use.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

Hotte

NARSES2

Wellcome aboard - great introduction  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dumaniac

Pelayo

flappydaffy

karaya

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!
I forgot to say this is 1/48 academy Butcon with, Fujimi rudder and horizontal stabilizer, Hase guns, drill out exhaust pipe. Decals are combination of 1/72 and 48 leftovers from various ZNDH sets.