Clearing some space - Closed.

Started by Bungle, December 16, 2011, 07:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

As Christmas looms its ugly head towards us I have taken stock of what kits I have and what kits I actually want. With the wife probably wanting some sort of gift this year (she wasn't keen on last years Ironing Board) I thought I'd better see how much I could afford and by the time I've put away money for what models I want to buy there's not a lot in the pot ! So it's up to you guy's what sort of present she gets !

With the exception of the first item I have grouped all the other kits into packs and hopefully priced them accordingly. Prices include postage to the UK but if any international buyers are interested then postage will be additional and be the actual cost less what it would cost to post within the UK. (Hope that makes sense !)

If after a couple of weeks the items don't sell as a pack I will sell them individually if anyone is interested (so let me know your interest) after that its EvilBay for them. All kits are in 1/72nd scale and in all cases have been opened for inspection.

1. Junkers Ju-290 A-7 'Spy Version' by Revell (04285)
     Big, big kit this - too big for my collection, possibly too big for economical shipping abroad. Comes in a big box with loads of bits........ £17.50 including postage

2.  Pack 1 French pre-WWII kits

• Heller Nieuport Delange ND-622 (black boxing)
    Heller Dewotine 500 (old boxing) SOLD
    Heller Morane Saulnier MS 230 (black boxing)
    Heller Les Mureaux 117 (black boxing)
    SMER Curtiss H-75 Hawk (ex-Heller)
    ESCI Nieuport 17c  (No box from the Flying Circus boxing. Sealed bag.)
    **** £18.00 including postage ****

3.  Pack 2 GB pre-WWII kits

• Merlin Gloster Grebe (purple boxing)
    Airfix Hawker Demon (bagged kit - decals yellowed)
    Airfix Bristol Bulldog (Bagged kit)
    Aeroclub Hawker Hart - Audax (bagged kit)
    Matchbox Armstrong Whitworth Siskin IIIA (Original boxing)
    Novo Westland Wallace (ex-Frog boxed)
    Revell Fairey Swordfish (Boxed but missing rockets, rocket racks and decals)
    Merlin Westland Wapiti (purple boxing)
    Frog Blackburn Shark (Red boxing)SWAP PENDING
    **** £32.50 including postage ****

4.  Pack 3 US pre-WWII kits

• Monogram Curtiss P-6E Hawk  (boxed)
    Pegasus  Curtiss F9C-2 Sparrowhawk (bagged kit)
    Revell Boeing P-26A Peashooter (Early 2nd boxing)
    Monogram Boeing F4B-4 (boxed)
    Hasegawa Curtiss SOC-3 Seagull (Land plane version - boxed)
    Monogram Curtiss F11C-2 Goshawk (boxed)
    Rareplanes Curtiss A-8 Shrike (Vacuform - bagged) SOLD
    William Bros Martin B-10B  (This kit has no clear plastic glazing parts - that includes the missing turrets. Also missing the 'rubber'tyres)
    **** £30.00 including postage ****

5.  Pack 4 Eastern European pre-WWII kits   SOLD !!

• Russian Manufacturer Tupolev I-4 / ANT-5 (box crushed)
    Pioneer 2 Polikarpov R-5 (boxed)
    Encore Polikarpov I-3 (boxed)
    KP Polikarpov PO-2 (boxed)
    KP Letov S.328 (boxed)
    KP Avia B-21 (boxed)
    KP Aero A.100 (big box)
    KP Letov S.16 (boxed)
    KP Letov S.231 (boxed)
    Mikro LWS Czapla (boxed)
    Polish Manufacturer Lublin R-XIII-ter (boxed)
    Revell PZL P-11c (original boxing)
    ZTS RWD-5bis (boxed)
    RPM PWS 16bis (boxed)
    Heller P.Z.L P-23 A/ B Karas (newer boxing)
    **** £35.00 including postage ****

6.  Pack 5 Luftwaffe pre-WWII(ish) kits

• Revell Heinkel He-70 G-1 Blitz (ex-Matchbox boxed)
    ICM Heinkel He-51A-1 (boxed)
    Heller Bucker BU 133 Jungmeister (black boxing)
    Italeri Henschel Hs-126(boxed)
    AML Arado Ar.79 (boxed)
    Airmodel Focke-Wulf Fw-56 Stosser (bagged - limited run kit)
    Heller Messerschmitt bf-108B Taifun (black boxing)
    Eurokits Gotha Go 145  (Resin limited run kit - boxed)
    **** £30.00 including postage ****

7.  Pack 6 GB Early jet kits  SOLD

• Novo Fairey Delta (bagged  with parts off sprue)
    Frogski Hawker Sea Hawk  (bagged - Russian re-pop of he Frog kit)
    Novo  Hawker Hunter F.1 (bagged)
    Novo Supermarine Attacker F.1 (boxed)
    **** £15.00 including postage ****

All kits sold in good faith as described - I can supply pictures if required. Payment happily accepted on cleared UK cheques, Postal Orders, PayPal or introduction to loose women. Will consider swapping for items of equal value (in my opinion  ;D ). Currently interested in Japanese aircraft pre and during WWII especially old Revell kits (there are a few I'm missing, LS or Mania kits. Also looking for the 1/50th scale Tamiya Aichi D3A1 Type 99 'Val' or the 1/50th Nakajima Saiun C6N1 'Myrt'.  Rather strangely I'm also looking for the Italeri SM.82 Canguro .....  <_<

PM me if anything is of interest. First come first served.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Bungle

Only one pack sold so the rest is going on Ebay on Sunday (1st January 2012) evening.

Between now and then if anyone wants any of the individual kits, let me know (and make me an offer !)
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

pyro-manic

Got my D.500 and Shrike today. Many thanks! :cheers:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Bungle

Excellent - the rest go to Ebay this weekend.

The Wooksta!

Ooh, if it's not too late, I'll swap that ki-100 at me Mam's* for the Frog Blackburn Shark?  I've two of the latter but would like another two.

*will need to do some archaeology...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Bungle

I'll get your spade and torch...... see what else you can dig up !!

The Shark is yours, let me know your address and I'll get it off to you this weekend.

The Wooksta!

Super.  Hang onto it for now, at least until I find the Tony (poss. mid next week).  There may be some more Japanese stuff I know I'll never build, although I know I'll be hanging onto the Hasegawa Shindens and most of the Fine Molds stuff.  IIRC, there's an ARBA Shinden up there which I think I was wanting shot of.  I'll have a look but I'm sure all the Japanese stuff was in one box.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Bungle

Thank you all. Everything is on Ebay at the moment (except the Shark) so this thread is now closed.