Two finished today + 2011 year in review

Started by matrixone, December 30, 2011, 05:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

The new models (what-ifs) will be seen at the end of this post.

First the other 2011 builds.

1/72 scale Mistel S3C

1/72 scale Ju 88G-1

1/48 scale Opel trucks

Monogram Zero

1/48 scale Tamiya Me 262

Eduard Bf 110E

Hasegawa Hs 129

a couple 1/144 sacale Me 262s

1/72 scale Bf 110E (old Revell kit)

1/48 scale Bf 109G-2

my two backdrops I airbrushed this year, first the large one with a couple older builds posed in front of it

...and the smaller one

1/32 scale Fw 190D-9

another Fw 190D-9

1/72 scale Ta 283

and here are the two new models...the Ta 152D-2 and He 219J-5, more will be seen of these models in a few days

Matrixone

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dumaniac

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

matrixone

Thanks for looking NARSES2, dumaniac, and Gondor!

Right after the Ta 152D-2 is finished my next what-if will be started...I already have the next subject picked out, 2012 will see more what-ifs from me than 2011. ;)

Matrixone

MilitaryAircraft101

Brilliant work maxitrone!  :bow: :bow: I especially like the Tamiya 262, the 283 and the Mistel!  :party: :party: Hope you can make more of these in 2012!  :party: :party:

AXU

I'm impressed by the quality of your work,great collection!!!

Respect,Alex

matrixone

Thanks MilitaryAircraft101 and Alex!

I would have had at least two more built in 2011 if I had not got bogged down with building that Eduard Bf 110 kit.

Matrixone

Cobra

You Always seem to Build Masterpiece Models,IMHO! Your Backdrops are Superb,You Put as Much Detail into Your Work,Sure You Didn't Work for a Movie studio? Your work has that kind of Feel to it! May 2012 See More of Your Masterpieces Here and Elsewhere :cheers: :cheers: Dan

matrixone

I appreciate the kind words Dan, the weather looks like it might be clearing up so maybe I can get pics of the new models today...a good start to the new year. ;D

Matrixone

pyro-manic

I spy a not-German build! :blink: You'll be doing an Allied aircraft next!

Simply superlative, M1. Can't really say more than that. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

matrixone

Thanks McColm and pyro-maniac!

2012 should see a least a couple more Japanese types built by me...I feel I now know how to effectively weather these aircraft. For years I have had several kits of Japanese aircraft in my stash but was put off by the simple monotone paint schemes some of them had, those type of schemes can actually be more of a challange to weather than the multi colored German schemes.

Matrixone

pyro-manic

I look forward to them! What about something Italian? They had some lovely machines and schemes that I think you'd do an exceptional job on...  :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

PACOPEPE

Fantastic models & pics. I love the Fw 190 D.  :thumbsup:

Cheers
Fran