My stash just grew again (2012).

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2011, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Many thanks for the advice.....can you reply to the pm so I can send ur package or will you be at MK.....??
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Aircav

Got something from work which I've been wanting for a long time, a 1/350 Polar Lights NCC-1701-A USS Enterprise, many thanks Gary.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Army of One

Impulse buy today......dunno why thought the Maltese navy would one...a 1/144 type 206A sub....couldn't say no really....£3.99....!!! What a cracking kit it is as well....!!! Might go back n get the other two as I had a thought while looking at the box contents..........
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Green Dragon

Three arrivals today:-
HobbyBoss 1/35th M26 Pershing
Italeri 1/72nd BAe Hawk T.1/51/66
Italeri 1/72nd S.79 Sparviero

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Martin H

Via a Blenheim society bargain bucket sale at tonights Bedford model club night.

3x Airfix Hawker Hunter FGA-9.
1x Hasagawa Lockheed T-33.
1x Matchbox Supermarine Spitfire IX.
1x Italeri Dassault Super Etendard.
2x Italeri Bell UH-1F.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

McColm

Hot from ebay another 1/72 Airfix BAe Nimrod for under £25. The stretched tanker version.

NARSES2

Got my Airfix Club membership today so got the 1/48 Me 109 E in either RAF or Japanese markings

Quote from: Army of One on January 24, 2012, 12:47:21 PM
Impulse buy today......dunno why thought the Maltese navy would one...a 1/144 type 206A sub....couldn't say no really....£3.99....!!! What a cracking kit it is as well....!!! Might go back n get the other two as I had a thought while looking at the box contents..........

A Drilling sub ? They do look nice little kits I must admit
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Army of One

Drilling sub...? Nope.....prob wouldn't be modern day sub at all...but Yad....for under £4 it's a cracking little kit.... :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Gondor

Rescued from the Post Office today

1 x 1/72 F-15Dj Eagle "Aggressor 2011" Limited Edition by Hasegawa

Going to be real world when I eventually get around to building it and then using something like Parafilm M for the masking of the Aggressor scheme which goes around the stencils and other bits and pieces  :blink:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Weaver

From Ebay, Pavla 1/72nd resin MB Mk.1 ejection seat for a Fiat G.91.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Green Dragon

One more from ebay on the 25th.
Academy 1/72nd scale 2 1/2 ton truck.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

pyro-manic

Just picked up an Airfix 1:72 Vought Kingfisher on impulse. Funny-looking thing, but oddly appealed to me. Might swap the floats out with an Ar196, just to confuse people. Or of course there's the little-known up-engined SB/TB variant..
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Weaver

From ebay:

1. Another Airfix 1/72nd Fiat G.91Y - possibly to be converted to a 2-seater since I have a rare aftermarket canopy for such a thing.

2. Aeroclub 1/72nd Jaguar ejection seat - bought in the mistaken belief that it was the same model as the G.91 uses... :rolleyes: Sure it'll come in for something.... it's a right little piece of white metal and etched brass engineering: 12 x pieces!  :blink:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Spey_Phantom

2 new additions  :mellow: :

RoG 1/72 Eurocopter EC-135 (to become a Belgian Army version)
Airfix 1/72 S.A.Bulldog
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Mr.Creak

Hobby Boss Dewoitine D.520
PM Sea Fury.

I feel an extended-span radial-engined D.520 variant coming on...
What if... I had a brain?