My stash just grew again (2012).

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2011, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Finally delivered from fleabay......a Dragon 1/700 Kirov battle cruiser Pytor Velikiy....very impressed with it....not bad for £10......includes some etched details for railings, radars n rotor blades....oodles of spare armament n other stuff not used.......bargain I think.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Aircav

From work, a 1/12 Testors Suzuki Vinson Quad with rifle, rifle case and hunting bow.  ;) ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Spey_Phantom

4 revell minikit (1/144) Fokker DR.1's  :mellow:
my WW1 german aircraft carrier plan that was cancelled can finaly be revived again  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

McColm

1/72 IAI Nesher/F-21 without the clear plastic canopy and no decals from eBay, well for £2 I can't grumble at that :banghead:

Steel Penguin

from parabellum in brum.  a 1:48 hasa  Voyager probe.  itll be rw,  if  / when i get anouther itll be a wif box.  but this one i cant do as anything but real.
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Gondor

From "The Works"

1 x Starter Clip Kit MiG 29. Going to do this for my youngest nephew in bright colours.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Spey_Phantom

just placed one of my biggest (small) order yet.
an order for 48 kits (revell 1/144 microwings package)

the order includes:

6 x Spitfire Mk.I's
6 x Hawker Hurricane Mk.I's
6 x Hawker Typhoon
6 x Hawker Tempest
6 x Focke Wulf FW190's
6 x Messerschmitt Bf109E
6 x Messerschmitt Me262
6 x Junkers Ju87

they will be build OOB (1 of each) all the rest will build as RW and Whiff conversions, including a number of navalised Bf.109T's and Ju87C (for carrier ops)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Daryl J.

Radish

2 x Revell He-115 floatplanes (via Amazon UK as they were cheaper)...think Norwegian for one. Real world too.
:rolleyes:
2 x 1/48th Pegasus Hobbies Hurricane Is...because they're super.
:lol: :cheers: :drink: :party: :blink:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Howard of Effingham

from the midland air museum last friday at our club night.

2off hobbyboss A-7P [so i can do some more early real USN A-7s]
2off airfix HP 0/400
Keeper of George the Cat.

Weaver

From ebay (ordered before mum died):

Revell 1/72nd F-4F Phantom, unboxed and part-started. Nice bonus is some unused F-4G bits, including the chin fairing, a Shrike and a Standard ARM.

Airfix 1/72nd Lynx HMA-8, unboxed. Not sure if this has extra sprues or it's just what comes with the upgraded kit, but it has two sets of main and tail rotor blades and three different noses (RN EO sensor, Kriegsmarine EO sensor and plain (Brazilian Navy).

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Mossie

Quote from: Weaver on November 20, 2012, 05:40:35 AM

Airfix 1/72nd Lynx HMA-8, unboxed. Not sure if this has extra sprues or it's just what comes with the upgraded kit, but it has two sets of main and tail rotor blades and three different noses (RN EO sensor, Kriegsmarine EO sensor and plain (Brazilian Navy).

They're part of the upgrade kit.  It was originally realeased as a HAS.3, the new sprue allows you to build the more modern variants, you can still build the earlier one if you want.  I've built one and it's not bad, just a bit old fashioned with the raised panel lines.  I'm told the lower windows are the wrong shape, otherwise it's supposed to be fairly acurate?  I've sometimes wondered about using the spare rotors for a Westland licence built version of the UH-1 or AH-1.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Aircav

4x Airfix Electric motors from work for a project which should be on our club stand at the Huddersfield show.  ;) ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Aircav

Quote from: Mossie on November 20, 2012, 07:11:55 AM
Quote from: Weaver on November 20, 2012, 05:40:35 AM

They're part of the upgrade kit.  It was originally realeased as a HAS.3, the new sprue allows you to build the more modern variants, you can still build the earlier one if you want.  I've built one and it's not bad, just a bit old fashioned with the raised panel lines.  I'm told the lower windows are the wrong shape, otherwise it's supposed to be fairly acurate?  I've sometimes wondered about using the spare rotors for a Westland licence built version of the UH-1 or AH-1.

Theres an idea, Lynx rotors, gearbox and tail rotor on a Huey.  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

Gondor

Another Ebay Win

1 x 1/72 Heller Saab J32 Lansen

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....