My stash just grew again (2012).

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2011, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

Succumbed again to the MZ sale....another OV10D for £2.99 and an Academy Helldiver....what a great kit...!! Down from £15 to £8.....minus the penny.....much better value than the old Airfix kit an not much above that kits price....the MH60 special ops Blackhawk had gone though....... :angry:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

FAR148

last week when to a local arts & craft store for some paint and thinner, came out with paint, thinner and Revell 1/48 scale F-84G Thunderjet. It's a pretty nice kit, comes with weighted tires, recessed panel lines and optional weapons. After I finish my RAAF RF-104 and my CAF Phantom, think I'm going to build her straight out of box. Will be my first attempt doing a full bare metal finish. Not sure about marking but got some time to figure that out later.

Until later,
Steven L :drink:

The Wooksta!

From Uncle frank:
2 Sword Seafire F.IIIc
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Aircav

A 1/35 Trumpeter WR360 loco, two lots of Miniart German figures, and a 1/6 Dragon M2 Browning machinegun from Chestermoor.  ;)
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

lancer

From the Wooksta's  loft insulation sale - One academy JU87G & FW190D and a Dragon HE219B
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

NARSES2

Quote from: Army of One on May 12, 2012, 02:47:23 AM
Succumbed again to the MZ sale....another OV10D for £2.99 and an Academy Helldiver....what a great kit...!! Down from £15 to £8.....minus the penny.....much better value than the old Airfix kit an not much above that kits price....the MH60 special ops Blackhawk had gone though....... :angry:

I'll check Croydon for you mate
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

new one added today:

Zvezda 1/72 Fokker F-VII/3M
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

The Wooksta!

Just wononebay:

M&E Spitfire Tr9

I now have four of these. Rough but workable.  I hope...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

The Wooksta!

Latest ebay win:

Skybirds 86 DH Sea Hornet NF21

Strangely didn't come up in my searches, but that was down to the seller not putting a space between Sea and Hornet.  That's for long term stash.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

NARSES2

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 13, 2012, 02:07:14 AM
Quote from: Army of One on May 12, 2012, 02:47:23 AM

I'll check Croydon for you mate

Didn't have one I'm afraid Hank
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

I'll check Grainger Street on me way to me Mam's.

"Visit Scarfolk today!"

The Plan:

Gondor

Received today

from eBay a Revell 1/144 scale Sir Freddie Laker Skytrain DC-10 to become a KC-11

from The Wooksta a Special Hobby 1/72 DH Hornet Mk 3/4

and from deathjester a ESCI/ERTL E.F.A.with groundcrew & Pilot

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Aircav

Two 1/35 Trumpeter German High sided (Gondola) railway wagons from work.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Martin H

one 1/72nd scale Sovereign Replicas TIE Defender From Canada via Ebay.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Weaver

From ebay:

A Revellobox 1/76th M40 GMC 155mm SPG. Probably to end up as a WWII APC or as Patchwork World armour.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones