My stash just grew again (2012).

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2011, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Quote from: Army of One on May 25, 2012, 02:50:18 PM
....I will do it one day....I will....!!

Bump it up! ;)  Look forward to seeing it when it's done. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Gondor on May 26, 2012, 10:06:07 AM
Finally received today, Postie was an idiot so it took a while to get it  :banghead:

from eBay 1 x 1/144 Revell KC-10, admittedly the seller did say that there was no German ECR Tornado in the kit but I have asked if they still have parts 52, 53 and 54 from the weapons sprue which make up the hose and drogue.

Pah!  :banghead:

Without them it can hardly be called a KC-10 can it? It's a DC10 with a rear view veranda!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 26, 2012, 12:39:15 PM
Quote from: Gondor on May 26, 2012, 10:06:07 AM
Finally received today, Postie was an idiot so it took a while to get it  :banghead:

from eBay 1 x 1/144 Revell KC-10, admittedly the seller did say that there was no German ECR Tornado in the kit but I have asked if they still have parts 52, 53 and 54 from the weapons sprue which make up the hose and drogue.

Pah!  :banghead:

Without them it can hardly be called a KC-10 can it? It's a DC10 with a rear view veranda!

Actually Kit, the flying boom is there, its the extended hose and drogue parts that are missing.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

Ah, gotcha.

I'm not sure I can remember seeing those in my KC-10 kit, but then mine had an F-15 as the reciever. If I get time I'll have a look at it tomorrow evening when I'm home.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Daryl J.

ICM He-70 x 2.   I just love that shape.   

RotorheadTX

Spey_Phantom

just got back from treasure hunting at a big rumage sale nearby.
came back home with a nice bikeload of rare kits for about 30 euro's

Revell 1/72 Piasecki H-21
Revell 1/72 CH-54 Skycrane
Revell 1/72 Curtis Helldiver
Heller 1/72 SAAB J21
Heller 1/72 Bücker Bu.133
Airfix 1/72 Hawker Demon (for the TinTin themebuild i got going here)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Captain Canada

Hobbycraft F-89 Scorpion. Looks like a nice kit to me, with missiles in or out options and a pretty decent cockpit.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Radish

From the Gloucester Show this morning...

1/48th Hobbycraft Sea Fury (to be the 3rd of "The Furies" in IPMS Stafford's "Myths and Legends" display. The 3 are all 1/48th Sea Furyies in Pakistan AF, Burmese AF and Cuban AF colours....all on mini-dioramas....look out for them at SMW Telford in November. Well on the way with them)
1/48th Hobbycraft MS.406...to be "tweaked" and Lativian in all-over, weathered, cream.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

But if I can find another cheap 1/48th Ms 406/410...I'll be able to build Marcel's Morane from the Biggles stories...

Army of One

From the Duxford jubilee airshow yesterday.....an Airfix 1/72 Lynx navy Mk8 and an Italeri 1/100 a129 Mangusta....under the watchful eye of SWMBO'd so very restrained......good airshow as well....Max my 3yr old was so excited.....!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Radish

3 x "things" that will each form the basis of 1/144th intergalactic flying saucers....
:banghead: :drink: :party: :drink: :blink: :cheers: :rolleyes:

Spey_Phantom

2 new additions  :mellow:

Revell 1/72 Eurocopter Tiger UHT/HAP
Revell 1/72 Sukhoi T50 PAK-FA
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Army of One

In the post and at a very reasonable price from Mr DeathJester.....a 1/72 Revell Tiger assault helo,a 1/72 Dash 8 from hobby craft and a 1/48 Huey Hog chopper....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

I was naughty today....went to MZ and saw the 2 Pucaras still there for £4.99....and left.   I then got SWMBO'd some pampering stuff......do I went back n got both Pucaras.....!!!! Inspired to do one or two since seeing the one at duxford.....none will be Argy though.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!