My stash just grew again (2012).

Started by Martin H, December 31, 2011, 04:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Bought a Revell (ICM) 1/35 German Henschel Type 33 D1 Lorry from work today as I saw a ace WWII photo of one.
;) ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

luft46models

2 AZ Models Kikkas to replace the now redundant Special Hobby ones. Much nicer kit as less flash and the cockpit floor looks closer to the correct width, the only difference between each version is the decals. Having said that one of them had 2 sets of decals in it so I have some surplus hinomarus which are small.

William in Oz

Dizzyfugu

Just received note that two "Ace Combat Shinden II" from Hasegawa have started their way from Japan to me (from HLJ)! Looking forward to them. Not 100% certain what to make of them - I'll probably give one away as a gift and maybe make a contemporary Luftwaffe whif from the leftover specimen.

It's a pretty thing, and a great whif basis ;D:

Captain Canada

I blame Thorvic for my unexplained recent addiction to smaller scale warships that I have really no interest in building......*

The 600 scale Falklands Islands Warship set is now mine.

* Mind you, those Leanders are just so cool looking, my White Ensign PE set should be in next week  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

yesterday.....

1/72 RoG Sea King Mk.41 '45 years of SAR'

also i have seen the 1/48 italeri wessex HU.5 and must admit to being tempted. the box art is rather good.
Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Same as Luft46 - 2 AZ Kika's to replace my old SH ones. Got the "in service" dayfighter and nightfighter versions
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Spey_Phantom

2 new ones

revell 1/72 RAH-66 Commanche and Vampire FB.5  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Steel Penguin

set of post apoc "interfering kids" from hasslefree,
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Radish

2 x 1/48th Hobbyboss P-47D "Easy kit".. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Some decal sheets for Czech subjects.....expect C-47 (for Biggles), and also A-10, F-104, Kfir, Mirage 2000N, etc..  :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mossie

Quote from: Captain Canada on July 13, 2012, 12:48:59 PM
I blame Thorvic for my unexplained recent addiction to smaller scale warships that I have really no interest in building......*

The 600 scale Falklands Islands Warship set is now mine.

* Mind you, those Leanders are just so cool looking, my White Ensign PE set should be in next week  :thumbsup:

Now you just need Fearless... :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

A couple from a sale at club today. Airfix JU87B and a real classic - 54mm Polish Lancer, incidentally, the first airfix kit that I ever built on my own.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

McColm

Won off eBay over the weekend;
Hobby Boss MIL MI-24V Hind E 1/72
AMT ERTL Boeing late model B-52G Stratofortress 1/72
Airfix F16A/B
Airfix Ho/OO Turntable
Job lot of 1/72 broken/spare parts for,
F-14
Mig-29
Huey
Puma
Wessex
Apachee

NARSES2

Quote from: lancer on July 15, 2012, 02:59:24 PM
54mm Polish Lancer, incidentally, the first airfix kit that I ever built on my own.

Those 54mm (the Gentlemans's scale) figures were nice. Fond memories of all of them. Wish they'd done more, but I suppose they were up against Historex
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Gods you're all so young (apart from Narses,that is).....
:banghead:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Radish on July 16, 2012, 07:30:23 AM
Gods you're all so young (apart from Narses,that is).....
:banghead:

I'm not sure if I feel flattered or insulted.............  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit