Royal Canadian Air Force F-4 Phantom FGR.4 Finished!!!!

Started by FAR148, January 01, 2012, 02:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Damn, that looks nice!  :bow:

Probably a little late, but a one-piece windscreen would've looked great on her.  :thumbsup:

What are the plans for the Raptor?  :o
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

FAR148

Thanks Moritz :thumbsup:

QuoteWhat are the plans for the Raptor?

Project: Kalashnikov?!

Steven L  ;D

FAR148

Sauragnmon

Four Torpedoes, Seven Harpoons, a Flogger Kill and a Klingon Bird of Prey?
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

nighthunter

"Mind that bus." "What bus?" *SPLAT!*

FAR148

Quote from: Sauragnmon on November 17, 2012, 07:24:53 PM
Four Torpedoes, Seven Harpoons, a Flogger Kill and a Klingon Bird of Prey?

Not Torpedoes but four of these bad girls....

Quote from: nighthunter on November 17, 2012, 07:27:28 PM
This story I've gotta hear!

Let's see what I can come up with.  ;D

Steven L  :party:

kerick

This story might make a good episode, an episode of what show I don't know!
Very clever, gave me a good laugh!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

nighthunter

Well it could be that the Crew Chief, Pilot and WSO, are Trekkies with a sense of humor...

Gondor

Quote from: nighthunter on November 17, 2012, 09:53:23 PM
Well it could be that the Crew Chief, Pilot and WSO, are Trekkies with a sense of humor...

That implies that you believe that Trekkies don't have a sense of humour  :-\

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

nighthunter

Quote from: Gondor on November 18, 2012, 02:03:35 AM

Gondor
I meant that they were trying to be funny, not that Trekkies don't have a sense of humor, after all I am a Trekkie with a sense of humor... LOL

lancer

Quote from: nighthunter on November 18, 2012, 11:38:15 AM
Quote from: Gondor on November 18, 2012, 02:03:35 AM

Gondor
I meant that they were trying to be funny, not that Trekkies don't have a sense of humor, after all I am a Trekkie with a sense of humor... LOL

I thought a sense of humour was the only thing trekkies have...they sure don't have any sense of taste do they....  :wacko: :lol: :wacko: :lol:   :wub: from a hardened SW fan...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

FAR148

Here's how my Royal Canadian Air Force F-4 FGR.4 no#148222 got it's Klingon Bird-of-Prey kill.

On the planet Vulcan, the former officers of the USS Enterprise are living in exile (after the events of Star Trek III: The Search for Spock). Accompanied by Spock, still recovering from his resurrection, the crew takes thier stolen Klingon Bird-of-Prey and head to Earth to face trial for their theft and destruction of the Enterprise. Hearing Starfleet's warning, Spock determines that the probe's signal matches the song of extinct humpback whales, and that the object will continue to wreak havoc until its call is answered. The crew uses their ship to travel back in time via a slingshot maneuver around the Sun, planning to return with a whale to answer the alien signal. (from Wikipedia).

Arriving in 1986, the crew finds the maneuver drained most of the Bird-of-Prey's power. So much so they had no shields and can not ever use the ship's cloaking device. Soon after entering Earth's atmosphere, the Bird-of-Prey was quickly picked up by Canadian Air Defence radars. Two F-4 FGR.4's was scrambed out of Cold Lake to intercept the unknown craft. After failed attempts at communication, Canadian Air Defence order the craft to be destroyed. Aircraft 148222 fired three AIM-7 Sparrows and scored three hits to the Bird-of-Preys impulse engine. The engine exploded, ripping off the port wing causing the Bird-of-Prey to tumble out of control and crash 148 miles southeast of Cold Lake. The Bird-of-Prey completely destroyed. The crew manage to beam off the doom ship before the crash.

Steven L  ;D

Cliffy B

Talk about a good scene for the movie!!!!!  Love the Phantom man, its perfect  :bow:

Now to explain the fish and Harpoon kills  :wacko:

Take it outside guys if you want to battle over ST and SW.
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

philp

And so, the future of Earth is doomed by the Canadian Air Force.

:wacko:
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Cliffy B

Quote from: philp on November 18, 2012, 01:28:14 PM
And so, the future of Earth is doomed by the Canadian Air Force.

:wacko:

Someone had to say it...

;D
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous