New Year with a New kit - P-400 "Vichy Air Force"

Started by PantherG, January 02, 2012, 04:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PantherG

...next little step to finish.... :rolleyes:
I was subjected to criticism for big framing of pics and for too much informations on frames ... ;D ;D ;D

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

Oh.... no,no,no,dear Friend... my masking skills are far far far away to good quality...  :banghead:
Look on strips on wings,namely on top surfaces  :banghead:
.... and on the nose too...not two stripes on nose have the same size... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Only good on "nose stripes" is,that are so a "little bit symmetricaly"... ;D

PantherG

So...I make a few rapairs with colours (red and blue)...and first layer of clear gloss lacquer is on place.... next step will be decals,than next layer of clear gloss,wash etc. ..... classical finisghing steps...  ;D
One fast picture after clear gloss....(take with flashlight)... :rolleyes:

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 17, 2012, 03:42:18 PM
Cor, you're not hanging about on that one! Looking VERY promising!

Well it does say its a weekend build on the box... doubt that with that paint scheme and all that masking that it's possible to do it in that short a time.  :blink:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PantherG

Yes,I agree.
Without PE parts and with the camoscheme out of the box (67th FS,347th FG,13th AF,Henderson Field,Guadalcanal 1942 ) is actually a matter for the weekend.

PantherG

...after a long long time (many of the other work elsewhere)....
I think,that marking is complete....next steps come soon...I hope... ;D

Cobra

Awesome Job,Panther :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You're Doing Great with Paint & Decals! Hope to see the Finished Model when You're Ready! :cheers: :drink: Dan

PantherG

so...next little step ahead..... wash on place....
Its not so good,like I want... a few improwements will be needed... :banghead:

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PantherG

Sorry,boys..... but "Masterclass" is at least four or five class above me.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

PR19_Kit

'Mastery' is in the eye of the student...............  ;) ;D :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

PantherG

I absolutely agree with You PR19_Kit..... ;D
I´m student (hmm...about 30years) and looking up  to modelling Masters.... :rolleyes:

Cobra

Panther, this is a Master Piece,IMHO! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Keep up the Great work :cheers: :cheers: Dan