ModelKraft 2012. 5th feb

Started by Martin H, January 04, 2012, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel Bunker

Be very afraid - be very very afraid. I have returned. For the first time in several years, due to the fact I am once again employed, I will be there. And who knows, i might even get to collect my Huntsman from Martin H after its long sojurn away.
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Nigel Bunker on January 12, 2012, 02:46:55 PM
And who knows, i might even get to collect my Huntsman from Martin H after its long sojurn away.

It's probably been converted into something that bears no resemblance whatsoever to a Huntsman by now.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Martin H

it has been well cared for, and has flown the huntsman flag well in the last two years.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Army of One

Woohoo.....!!! Looks like I'll be going to this......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

no need to get that excited Hank lol

Be good to see you there thou.
Unfortunately,

Army of One

Looking forward to it now....virtually 100% going now.....ooh...what models to take....?? Had a request for the P-38 AVG effort...could bring the Israeli close support trio.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

PR19_Kit

OGL, is the table (or the door.... ;D) large enough to be worth me bringing the 777-900?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Army of One

Oooohh......I'd like to see that...... :o
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Martin H

I think the table will be able to take it Kit LOL

To start with Im putting in a three model per member limit, once we have got the stand set up we can tweak the numbers upwards if possible.
Unfortunately,

kitbasher

Best not bring my Wellington/Hurricane Mistel 'cos that's 2 kits ;) and I don't think I could get away with lying though my back teeth again when explaining that the Germans copied the idea off the Brits!
Thinking of bringing my Timewarp SE5a, RAF Vixen (last time out before it becomes a real world Sea Vixen) and maybe my Ju53 if you're up for having put next to your Trikota, Martin?  Still think you should paint that up in Luftwaffe colours and flog it off as a Ju352!
Alternatively I could bring my real world 'Barclay Scheme' Devastator to confuse.
See you there!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on January 22, 2012, 09:18:36 AM
Best not bring my Wellington/Hurricane Mistel 'cos that's 2 kits ;) and I don't think I could get away with lying though my back teeth again when explaining that the Germans coped the idea off the Brits!

That bloke is still probably trying to convice his friends about that. Me and Martin nearly wet ourselves  :wacko: ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

yeah, that was a master class in how to screw with a punters mind. Total class.
Unfortunately,

kitbasher

Any idea where the SIG stand might be on Sunday Martin old chap?
;D ;D
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Martin H

It seems we are in the main hall. At least that what the the last email I had from the show manager said.
Unfortunately,

kitbasher

Is that the same area we were in last year Martin, or the one at the back where we were the year before?