ModelKraft 2012. 5th feb

Started by Martin H, January 04, 2012, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

IPMS Milton Keyenes are hosting ModelKraft 2012
on Sunday 5th of February. open to the public at 10am.

Admission price: Adults £4, Seniors £2, Children Free
the venue is the Stantonbury Leisure Centre, Milton Keynes, MK14 6BN

The What if? sig has a stand as usual. so feel free to drop by and say hello.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

PR19_Kit

Ooops, I'd forgotten that!  :o

Now in my organiser and a mortgage arranged for the fuel to get there........
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Radish

I'm there too as part (or all) of IPMS Stafford.....expect daftness and wild lunacy. :ph34r:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

But I'm out partying and boogying the previous too nights so I might...possibly....be quieter.....wouldn't "bank" on it though. This year I do MORE shows, MORE parties, MORE gigs, etc.....beat the Recession ;D ;D

kitbasher

I'd like to come out to play that day, please!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

lancer

I'll be there as well. Got one new one finished and hopefully there'll be a second one as well.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

NARSES2

Should be there as long as the trains are running
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

daresay me and richard will be there too.

and if i can get my finger out and do some decalling, will have several new whifs to show.
Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

Just received confirmation for Stafford of 4 tables upstairs. Yippee!!! :thumbsup:

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on January 05, 2012, 04:10:36 AM

If trouble's threatened closer to the day and you can still get to the Uxbridge/Heathrow area I'll give you a lift, Chris.
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Nick

I'm hoping to get to this one, haven't missed it in years. If I get a new car this month I can drive, otherwise I'll have to get a train up from Euston.

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on January 05, 2012, 01:30:17 PM
Quote from: NARSES2 on January 05, 2012, 04:10:36 AM

If trouble's threatened closer to the day and you can still get to the Uxbridge/Heathrow area I'll give you a lift, Chris.

Thankyou sir  :bow:

Quote from: Nick on January 06, 2012, 05:15:38 AM
I'm hoping to get to this one, haven't missed it in years. If I get a new car this month I can drive, otherwise I'll have to get a train up from Euston.

If you have to and trains are ok Nick I'll meet you there
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

Thanks Chris, that could be the plan in the end. I checked the route online and there's no planned engineering works that day. Return ticket is only £14.50.

NARSES2

Quote from: Nick on January 06, 2012, 01:59:45 PM
Thanks Chris, that could be the plan in the end. I checked the route online and there's no planned engineering works that day. Return ticket is only £14.50.

OK Nick. I'll be intouch nearer the date.

I know you are savy re the trains etc but some of the advance tickets restrict you to a particular company. I normally get the cheapest advance "any company" ticket. Saves hanging around on a snowy (the last 2 years  :blink:) MK station

Chris

Radish