sorted thanks for looking.

Started by Dork the kit slayer, January 16, 2012, 07:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dork the kit slayer

Anyone have an old or part of an old Microscale decal sheet for the P-3??
Im pink therefore Im Spam...and not allowed out without an adult    

http://plasticnostalgia.blogspot.co.uk/

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Dork the kit slayer

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on January 16, 2012, 12:02:50 PM
Yes, why'd you ask  :wacko:

Ian

So I can stick pins in your scrotal sack for being a smart donkey...........and because the last person I asked wanted £23 plus postage.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 16, 2012, 03:00:32 PM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on January 16, 2012, 12:02:50 PM
Yes, why'd you ask  :wacko:

Ian

So I can stick pins in your scrotal sack for being a smart donkey...........and because the last person I asked wanted £23 plus postage.

Oooohh, Sandy, who's still wearing her Sunday knickers on a Monday.

Where as I'll simply give them to you for gratis- Bona Decals always has what you want, but not always when you need it - even tho' you didn't think to ask me in the first-place and you've been very rude !! - Exits stage left, pouting & humphing...

Julian

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

You to had better kiss and makeup before IHG legs it toi NZ  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dork the kit slayer

enter Julian  " yes its always her aint it?  always her,I work my fingers to the bone for that ingrate,am I appreciated ?well I ask am I? . Swans off to the other side of the world without even a bye your leave...I ask you?,is that the way to treat a homme' and its me, me! I tell you that taught her everything she knows . What do I get for it? I tell you what I get ,an eek like smacked derrière ( thats your actual French that is) and off she trolls to bother sheep. I mean to say its not like Im the one thats off to despoil a Sunday lunch. Im hurt ,hurt !I say wounded  like that homme what got the arrow in is mincers.

Ill see you in the pub Friday..............................bring the bloody decals

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Dork the kit slayer on January 17, 2012, 04:18:38 AMIll see you in the pub Friday..............................bring the bloody decals

Ooohh she knows all the pa-larr doesn't she. 'Fraid not heart-face, I'm at Bona-Coasties all day, Mmmm...

Hugz

Julian

Confuscious (maybe)