WHIFS from other forums

Started by Spey_Phantom, January 23, 2012, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Wow is that ever nice ! You have to be in awe of some peoples talent.....

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

As the Cap'n says it's SUPERB! I like the way it has the take-off rockets under the wings outboard of the engines too.  :thumbsup: :bow:

The only possible improvement he could make would be to mount it on a trolley like the A model.  ;) ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Lovely build, how about that instead of the Ta 154 ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Dizzyfugu

A recent build of a friend of mine - had to post it here, as it looks SO natural... :party:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72918618@N04/10887342004/

The Big Gimper

Is too bad this did not happen. It would have made the William Tell completion the "Wilhelm Tell".

The inboard F-4 pylons with sidewinders are inspirational. 1/72 or 1/48 scale?
Work In Progress ::

Lots of stuff

NARSES2

That is gorgeous and looks so right  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

marek

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: The Big Gimper on November 25, 2013, 03:14:26 AM
Is too bad this did not happen. It would have made the William Tell completion the "Wilhelm Tell".

AFAIK, everything 1:72. It's the Revell Voodoo, with some Phantom parts/add-ons, new resin seats, and a paintjob in authentic Luftwaffe colors. I love it, and it looks SO natural...  :wub:

Captain Canada

Oh my.....that Voodoo is just perfect !

:tornado:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Nice 335 and looks a much prettier aeroplane in those colours - if ever a 335 can be called pretty  :blink:

The Big Gimper

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on November 26, 2013, 02:10:56 AM
Quote from: The Big Gimper on November 25, 2013, 03:14:26 AM

AFAIK, everything 1:72. It's the Revell Voodoo, with some Phantom parts/add-ons, new resin seats, and a paintjob in authentic Luftwaffe colors. I love it, and it looks SO natural...  :wub:

Cool. I worked on CAF Voodoo's so for example the ladders are not the ones I used but they look good anyways.  The detailing and paint finish are amazing.
Work In Progress ::

Lots of stuff

Dizzyfugu

Thank you, I'll pas the compliments. Not certain where the ladders come from; IIRC, these are photo-etched pieces, maybe then freely assembled to fit onto the Voodoo. I remember that it was hard to find the appropriate hardware at a decent price, so I assume that they were scratched.

kerick

Another "why didn't I think of that?" moments! Awesome the way it looks like a real aircraft and not a whif.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Dizzyfugu

Stumbled across this collection of car designs on FlickR, through a comment on my works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54664152@N02/

Some lovely things among them, e .g. this:

Cadillac Cadillac V-16--- VERSION II -with trim-  based on an early 60s Chuck Jordan design -for my friend,GlenH by HarborIndiana, on Flickr

or this:

Packard Saved! by HarborIndiana, on Flickr

A lot to discover!

major

Nice link Dizzy. Cadillac's!!! Love/Hate situation with both of mine at the moment! Gearbox 'imploded' on the DeVille, and, total brake failure on the Seville (Luckily i was only doing about 30mph, and used the back of a mates car to stop!) I do feel the grinder beckoning after seeing these!
Cheers... Ray